Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The only question now is do I add her on Facebook, or would that be too creepy?

I mean, I am sure she is wondering about me just as much as I am wondering about her, since, you know, she is just coming over to my house once a week. (She totally checks out and I am running a background check right now)
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

22-Aug-2017 13:40:15 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2017 14:03:40 by Averia Light

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Icy Spring said :
Ah crap I forgot to buy more pork chops, guess it's another peanut butter and turkey sandwich for dinner tonight
*shudder*

You need to check your PMs more often bro
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

22-Aug-2017 14:44:49

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :

I mean, I am sure she is wondering about me just as much as I am wondering about her, since, you know, she is just coming over to my house once a week. (She totally checks out and I am running a background check right now)

Install a hidden camera. You'd be surprised what it'll catch her doing when you're not around.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

22-Aug-2017 15:09:33

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I already have some for the sole intent of being able to work out in the yard. Well, they aren't hidden.

She does come with stellar reviews from verified familes as well. Basically, I just need her for 8/168 hours a week and my husband will be home, but sleeping. I also only need her until she starts being able to walk on her own, in which case, my grandma can take her. My gma is actually going to check in on her or even just stay with her as well.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

22-Aug-2017 15:16:29 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2017 15:17:54 by Averia Light

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,018 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :

You are free to delve into any aspect of the persons life that you will be trusting with your child, nothing about it is creepy and if they found it creepy then there is your answer right there...

They are not the one for you.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

22-Aug-2017 16:35:43

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top