Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Let me be Frank for a moment here.

Hello I'm Frank... :P

These are my opinions only ok.

Seeing the odd 1 or 2 Ask Me or Ask (What ever) threads is nice to see as they are active and fun ok.

Seeing a lot more pop up and jump on the bandwagon really and make their own Ask Me (what ever) killed it for me personally. Yes they may have been fun and yes they got a few people posting. But too much of a good thing really did spoil it. They were after all just discussing anything just like this thread is now. Infact this thread gets away with a lot more seeing as it's just a chat thread. A lot of things are ignored whereas on another thread are hidden.

I just love to have as much fun as anyone here if not more. There are times though where F-Mod head has to take over and sorry to say close down threads where others may feel they are ok. It comes with the badge. At times I wish I had an alt just to post on the forums without green.

You just have to see it from our point of view. This Chat thread has been very VERY active in with plenty of posts. Why can't it be this action all the time.

Now Franks leaving and I'm back as myself.

Hello again it's me. Miss me?

Some of the locks were not an easy thing to do and they were discussed with the team. We are still discussing them with Jagex so see how that goes. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

05-Feb-2019 17:17:34

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
we won't be hearing back

Probably not. I guess if it takes TOO long I'll just make one anyway.

EDIT BECAUSE LITERALLY FFS
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

05-Feb-2019 17:17:53 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2019 17:18:35 by Brigantia

Brigantia

Brigantia

Most chat threads get away with way more than they probably should simply because, well, this isn't Reddit.

Reddit is by far, way more active than these forums will probably ever be again. I'm not saying to allow spam, but an Ask a Player style thread would be just the one as opposed to like, twelve. It's a bit of a catch 22.

To be fair, from what I saw on the Ask threads, people were staying more on topic than a lot of the other threads are doing. There were more questions and less discussions happening, and that's cool.

These forums are a dying breed, to be sure. Reddit is a lot messier to me.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

05-Feb-2019 17:23:03

Brigantia

Brigantia

Tuffty said :
Brigantia said :
CAN WE GET FMOD APPROVAL ON AN ASK A PLAYER THREAD???

CAN I MAKE IT PLS

Go ahead and make it.

I'll let the team know it's been approved.

I'll take a bullet for this 1. ;)

HEY C'MON I MADE A LEGITIMATE ARGUMENT FOR YOU

@CapnBrigantia

05-Feb-2019 17:23:36

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top