Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Dong U Dead said :
^I went to another thread I had forgotten I had asked a question in and I was Named and Shamed again and I was innocent again - typical!!

I think you have miss read it.

No naming and shaming that I can see. ;)

See Tuffty how Tren spoke to this person, no accusing him of hijacking, spoke very nice and was very kind - not in the thread I was referring too. I did not miss read anything thank you very much!

As you know you don't need to write the person name to name and shame...

Original message details are unavailable.
@ CloudxGamer - Does the Support Centre article Add a login email to Game Center accounts help?

If it does not help, you should create your own thread in the Community Led Account Help Forum to ask for assistance.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

25-Oct-2019 02:33:35 - Last edited on 25-Oct-2019 03:12:37 by Dong U Dead

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I started a new series today, watched two episodes and enjoyed them, so I hope the remainder is as good: Living with yourself on NetFlix.

Oh I just happened on that one a couple days ago. I can't wait for season 2. And it has Aisling Bea in it who I love.

Also check out Derry Girls. HIlarious.

25-Oct-2019 05:39:02

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Oooooooohhhhh - the excitement !!!

Having had a chat with The Ole Man over the weekend just gone, we decided to get another dog. Yes - another one.

Ole Man is a Jack Russell Terrier bloke (we've already got one, he loves the breed) so I tracked down someone who have a litter ready for homing. We're going to see them tonight.

If we're satisfied that they're not dog farming and that the pups are healthy, we'll have a tiny new girl by Saturday :D

I can hardly wait for my floors to once again be bedecked in widdle, puke and worse, and the legs of my dining room chairs gnawed to matchsticks despite the presence of numerous expensive teething toys :|

Oh hopefully it all works out and you get a new pup. The tough time only lasts a short period and they figure it out.

So excited for you!

25-Oct-2019 05:41:26

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Dong U Dead said :
I started a new series today, watched two episodes and enjoyed them, so I hope the remainder is as good: Living with yourself on NetFlix.

Oh I just happened on that one a couple days ago. I can't wait for season 2. And it has Aisling Bea in it who I love.

Also check out Derry Girls. HIlarious.

Yes, I have watched them too - I forgot about this one - the last I saw was when this dude was hitchhiking in the boot of there car :D I have to watch some more - finding time for all these good programmes, films and RS...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

25-Oct-2019 23:57:39

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top