Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

The contents of this message have been hidden.

22-Oct-2019 10:29:31

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Nick said :
Dong U Dead said :
I started a new series today, watched two episodes and enjoyed them, so I hope the remainder is as good: Living with yourself on NetFlix.

Oh! This is that new one with Paul Rudd playing 2 versions of himself right? Looks very good!

Yes it is :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Oct-2019 23:01:09

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oooooooohhhhh - the excitement !!!

Having had a chat with The Ole Man over the weekend just gone, we decided to get another dog. Yes - another one.

Ole Man is a Jack Russell Terrier bloke (we've already got one, he loves the breed) so I tracked down someone who have a litter ready for homing. We're going to see them tonight.

If we're satisfied that they're not dog farming and that the pups are healthy, we'll have a tiny new girl by Saturday :D

I can hardly wait for my floors to once again be bedecked in widdle, puke and worse, and the legs of my dining room chairs gnawed to matchsticks despite the presence of numerous expensive teething toys :|
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

23-Oct-2019 11:00:21

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,589 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

I can hardly wait for my floors to once again be bedecked in widdle, puke...|

We bred Boxers once (once was enough) and christened two of the pups Widdle & Puke, named after two dogs in a Gerald Durrell book.

It was hard work, but rewarding... we had eight dogs at one time (including mum). Boxer pups are adorable :D
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

23-Oct-2019 15:04:55 - Last edited on 23-Oct-2019 15:05:57 by Rooh

The contents of this message have been hidden.

23-Oct-2019 23:40:29

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top