Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There are now two Ghost types I want to Shiny hunt. They are Sableye for that gold body and big emerald in its Mega form and Palossand because it's a black sandcastle. And we all know that black Shinies are lovely. And so are the gold ones. Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

18-Aug-2017 23:26:47 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2017 23:27:17 by Ancient Drew

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ach. My life right here, right now.

Stuffed with a lamb roast dinner, 5 dogs (Enemies at the Gate rolf!) oh feck they breached the defences, the ole man asking me what dvd I wanted to watch so I said I a horror film and so he told me so he said "Try looking in the mirror".

Aye. I've got it all and happy I am. If you're lucky, you might get it some day too. Love.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-Aug-2017 00:39:01

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Because I bumped into a National Lady women in town a few weeks ago with her two sons and she asked me questions; then yesterday the same women knocked on my door with two other women and I am sure she said she's finally home or answered the door or something - what she said and her being on my doorstep felt to much of a coincidence. They may want my vote - but I can't stand the deputy leader.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

19-Aug-2017 19:45:23

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just politely say to them that you're not interested. It worked for me when someone tried pushing a leaflet about Jesus on me. Not that I mind Christianity in the first place, but they were starting to get in my face a bit.

I caught a top percentage Celesteela on the bus to work today. :D
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

19-Aug-2017 20:37:48

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top