Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-Jul-2014 15:44:05

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Catweazle said :
Wilf said :
My rage has been calmed :)

You had a Fishing Eagle sitting on your roof this morning ?

Nope :(

I read that "i boiled these noodles" thread after getting a response from mod infinity on mod review thread though.

Suffice to say my response on mod review thread changed from the original pleasant attempt of persuasion to outright disgust.

This is what I had hidden:

O* asks for advice on using reddit but says they'll still use forums

I say

How dare you you traitorous dog

and suggest they'd be better getting info off the reddit site on how to use reddit

It got hidden despite nobody on the thread reporting it so post on review thread..

Explain it was clearly lighthearted and give example of other posts that are lighthearted but could be hidden based on mine. Ask for feedback on whether I should report such posts in the future such as:

One saying you'd need to be a woman to do the new boss because you need to be able to multi task 40 pages+ thread that's the first thing you read, clearly it is lighthearted so is ignored.

Mod selfie gives a response that addresses nothing in the post I posted other than saying confirming that was my post that got hidden (well durr) so i ask it again. Mod infinity gives me his generic post about respectful posting and CoC.

Then I read that bloody noodles thread and his response to it, rage!!!

And because they now can't be bothered to check it everyday I'm going to have to wait till whenever for a response and knowing my luck it will be Mod Balance who will say he can't comment for infinity and that what he says is correct.

There is no way he can defend the noodle thread yet condemn my post.

if the noodle thread was considered humourous then mine is comedy gold lol.

By the time I'd posted the rage had been quenched and replaced with a feeling of satisfaction.

30-Jul-2014 17:28:56 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2014 17:29:41 by Wilf

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top