Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have to give some people a lift in my car tomorrow. I haven't hoovered it out in two years, so I'd better take a look at the extent of the horror today. No time to take it to be valeted.
Dammit.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

18-Aug-2017 12:08:50

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just remember: This is extremism. "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

18-Aug-2017 12:41:11

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
July said :
Just a suggestion: Maybe a Fmod should bundle all these "Ask a..." threads together into one thread.
Don't be silly - they are all about different topics. They would be impossible to follow on one thread,
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

18-Aug-2017 14:36:01

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
At first, I would have agreed that they should be separate topics, but having one person be the collective voice for an entire group is silly.

As far as padlocks, right now off topic is not for you. Furthermore, I wouldn't like any section to be moderated based on something as subjective as people liking the topic. If people truely don't like the topic, a padlock is not needed as the thread will make its way to the end of the line all by its self.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

18-Aug-2017 15:23:07

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top