Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^ in reference to that:

"6 to 23 percent of boys and 12 to 27 percent of girls treated in gender clinics showed persistence of their gender dysphoria into adulthood."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25231780

So even if you factor out any and all of this legal bullshit, it's still a pretty good chance their dysphoria will not persist into adolescence, so for the mother to force this on her own kid despite medical evidence to the contrary of her claims is, quite honestly, sickening.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

04-Dec-2018 14:49:16

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,318 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
^ in reference to that:

"6 to 23 percent of boys and 12 to 27 percent of girls treated in gender clinics showed persistence of their gender dysphoria into adulthood."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25231780

So even if you factor out any and all of this legal bullshit, it's still a pretty good chance their dysphoria will not persist into adolescence, so for the mother to force this on her own kid despite medical evidence to the contrary of her claims is, quite honestly, sickening.

I see.

In that case it does look as if that the mother is jumping the gun. The child should be allowed to decide for himself or herself.

This is indeed child abuse, I hope that the court sees sense and awards custody to the father.

It's worth noting, by the way, that many of the subjects in that article subsequently identified as homosexual as opposed to transgender.
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

04-Dec-2018 15:02:36 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2018 15:09:30 by Southeaster

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been too busy today to do much reading on this but one thing that jumped out at me is that it is the intention to 'chemically castrate' the child at age 8.

What even ....?

A boy child of 8 needs castrating because what - he's going to indulge in sexual romps with 8 year old girls? or other boys? or both?

No child should have their body interfered with on grounds of gender, sexuality, orientation, identification and assorted other horseshit by an adult. Their body belongs to them - not the parents, not the Courts, not the medical profession.

A person (children are also people) should be the only one to say what they wish to have done - or not - when they reach sufficient mental maturity and physical growth ... pick a figure, but I'd say 16 as a minimum.

If the Father is allegedly putting pressure on the Mother and the child ... what sort of subtle emotional and psychological pressure and influence might the Mother be exerting on the child in the privacy of their own home, I wonder, which could be equally as damaging and confusing.

I feel so sorry for the child, caught in this insane tug-o'-war. Whatever happens s/he'll probably bear permanent psychological scars if nothing else.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Dec-2018 15:28:23

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

FiFi LaFeles said :

If the Father is allegedly putting pressure on the Mother and the child ... what sort of subtle emotional and psychological pressure and influence might the Mother be exerting on the child in the privacy of their own home, I wonder, which could be equally as damaging and confusing.

Well, according to various sources, she forces the child to wear female clothes only.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

04-Dec-2018 15:54:06

Shiavui

Shiavui

Posts: 50,740 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The mother should definitely not be allowed to do anything life changing to a child's body. It is way worse than genital mutilation, it is child abuse. A child has no way of making a rational decision at that age, as far as I am concerned.

If what has been has said is true, then I would question the mother's sanity, and if it is getting upheld by a court, then such a nation is truly fucked.

04-Dec-2018 17:09:20 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2018 17:13:23 by Shiavui

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Shiavui said :
The mother should definitely not be allowed to do anything life changing to a child's body. It is way worse than genital mutilation, it is child abuse. A child has no way of making a rational decision at that age, as far as I am concerned.

If what has been has said is true, then I would question the mother's sanity, and if it is getting upheld by a court, then such a nation is truly fucked.

What I find most fucked up about this...

...Is she's a doctor, and a pediatrician at that.

"Do no harm"...

...fucking hypocrite, she is. I honestly believe her medical license needs to be put under review at this point.

04-Dec-2018 18:48:52 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2018 18:49:26 by Team Skull

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So he's apparently got a twin brother - both were treated by their Mother as boys until they were 3 yrs old when she decided James (only) should be a girl.

No 3 year old is capable of expressing the desire to alter their gender so I conclude that the Mother is batshit crazy and should immediately be prevented from having any influence on either child's life.

Just popping off to sign the Petition.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Dec-2018 18:57:16

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

I sure as hell would not trust her around my nephews for any kind of medical care- that is for damn certain. "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

04-Dec-2018 19:09:10

Shiavui

Shiavui

Posts: 50,740 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-03/a-wall-street-rule-for-the-metoo-era-avoid-women-at-all-cost
" No more dinners with female colleagues. Don’t sit next to them on flights. Book hotel rooms on different floors. Avoid one-on-one meetings ."

I really can't blame people that feel like that, but it's still sad. It's smart to avoid people, not just women.

04-Dec-2018 20:52:29 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2018 20:58:51 by Shiavui

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I believe children need more rights. so many children miss out because their parents are to busy partying, drugging it up, drunk, gambling etc Not to mention the children that are just not happy or feel safe living with one or both parents - I believe we need to start listening to our children, well, society does and taking action, not wait for marks, bruising or death and what about the phycological impact parents may have on the child.

New Zealand wonders why it has the highest death rate of a child through the hands of parents or partner - A child can speak out against the violence that happens towards them, but there are no marks, no bruising, it would get thrown out of court - because dragging a child by the hair through the house or out of a restaurant chair is deemed ok, amongst other things.

I also believe there are parents out there that want the look at me, my child identifies as bla, bla, bla and it's giving them the parent/s spotlight attention. I have seen it on different websites - one I can remember a schoolboy who wants to be a female which is fine, but the photos of how the mother over the top dressed up the child's room it was like some kind of fantasy, it was not just a typical girls room, it was fantasy land a little girls wish I suppose, but not normal.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

04-Dec-2018 21:07:25

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top