Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My god and I thought Jack was lying...no he wasn't....

Cat.....this is where you have been...abandoning rants!!!! Abandoning Grief!!!! You can never leave. Such betrayal...told us you would be back in a few days but never came back....You betrayed your blood!!! Your Fellow Ranters!!! Such Grief you have caused to the Rants Chat Lounge and Grief itself!!! It's so despicable it's amazing... BUT REGARDLESS HERE IS MY ULTIMATUM!

Return to the Rant Chat Lounge. Post in it again and Return to Grief and post in it as well or face severe maybe even dire consequences as War Chief of Grief and Epic Storyteller of Grief I highly recommend you do what is asked of you....

You have 24 hours to post in our chat lounge and Grief or I will accept that you have chosen to ignore what is asked of you as the Attorney General of Grief and you will not enjoy what cometh your way.

Choose Wisely, Cat... May Guthix Wisdom shine upon you....
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

17-Oct-2016 20:29:10 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2016 20:48:34 by Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Wilf said :
lol rants lolololololol

Ah such ignorance in this one...

I wonder if you ever stepped foot into rants or are you afraid of the so called "Trolls", "Flamers" and how "awful" the community is...
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP

18-Oct-2016 01:04:57

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legionnaire said :
Wilf said :
lol rants lolololololol

I wonder if you ever stepped foot into rants or are you afraid of the so called "Trolls", "Flamers" and how "awful" the community is...

Very rarely as I always found it to be a boring section full of whiners for the most part.

18-Oct-2016 19:45:13

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilf said :
Legionnaire said :
Wilf said :
lol rants lolololololol

Very rarely as I always found it to be a boring section full of whiners for the most part.
Haaaaa!!! Burned whiner is burned. <3
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

18-Oct-2016 20:18:51

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Wilf said :
Legionnaire said :
Wilf said :
lol rants lolololololol

Such sadness entered my heart now....But it seems this chat lounge here in off-topic is extremely boring though....much deader than other ones I've been in.
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP

18-Oct-2016 23:41:41 - Last edited on 18-Oct-2016 23:43:09 by Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Ancient Drew said :
Wilf said :
Legionnaire said :
Wilf said :
lol rants lolololololol

Haaaaa!!! Burned whiner is burned. <3

Huh?
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP

18-Oct-2016 23:42:19 - Last edited on 18-Oct-2016 23:43:59 by Legionnaire

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top