Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, I'm on the seventh book in the Chronicles of Amber and I was thinking of dropping it because the new protagonist doesn't really connect with the reader in the same way the last one did. Things happen to him, but I just don't care anymore. Apparently in the next book he gets stuck Wonderland because his friend is tripping on acid. I'm not sure if I want to finish the series...

30-Sep-2013 04:11:32

Hymbso

Hymbso

Posts: 2,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"I've done some measurements on Hymbso's skull. It seems Hymbso's skull volume and shape is much healthier than that of a normal person. Hymbso seems to be the next evolution of human race."
-Charles Darwin

"I agree with Darwin. The hierarchy is following: Hymbso (übermensch) > normal, healthy people (loyal to Hymbso) > haters (untermenschen). Hymbso is Napoleon and Julius Caesar of our times."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

#rsotwealth #nextlevel #hymbsosquad #emotional #hymbsolife #hymbsobiology #hymbsotaxonomy #kingofrsot #irunthegame #irunthisplace #ubermensch

30-Sep-2013 22:02:27

Markiv13

Markiv13

Posts: 26,566 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Thousands of people have come together to demand justice for Hymbso and recognition of the appalling way he was treated. While Hymbso was dealt with under the law of the time and we can't put the clock back, his treatment was of course utterly unfair and I am pleased to have the chance to say how deeply sorry I and we all are for what happened to him ... So on behalf of the British government, and all those who live freely thanks to Hymbso's work I am very proud to say: we're sorry, you deserved so much better"
-Gordon Brown

#legend #nextlevel #emotional #hymbsolife #hymbsologic #hymbsoenigma #hymbsohero #appalling #redemption #irunreality #codebreaker

30-Sep-2013 22:19:05

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lmaooo

,·`¸
I would sail across the east šea
,———,

,' ,’‘, ',
'Just to see you on the far side
,'———,'

,¹'¹·.' ,'
’,’
Where the wind is cold and angry
,·º·,'
,·º·,'

'.,¸¸, '
There you'll be able to take me insidé
'.,¸,'
'.,¸,'
@HyunAOP

02-Oct-2013 00:05:51

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SO UNCLEAN!

,·`¸
I would sail across the east šea
,———,

,' ,’‘, ',
'Just to see you on the far side
,'———,'

,¹'¹·.' ,'
’,’
Where the wind is cold and angry
,·º·,'
,·º·,'

'.,¸¸, '
There you'll be able to take me insidé
'.,¸,'
'.,¸,'
@HyunAOP

03-Oct-2013 01:07:37

Hymbso

Hymbso

Posts: 2,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Hymbso on top of the game right now"
-Tupac Shakur

#liveforever #hymbsosquad #emotional #truth #wedonedidit #ontop #wetookover #hymbsopersonalities #hymbsokings #hymbsolegends #hymbsowarlords #hymbsosun #hymbsoplanets #hymbsogalaxies #hymbsouniverse

03-Oct-2013 22:06:58

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top