Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don't even have a Wheelie Bin for rubbish and a packet just came through the mailbox (into my home) with a Wheelie Bin Clip from the City Council - Our taxpayers' money would have paid for this, it would have been distributed to all homes in our city. If you walk around the suburbs in our city very few use Wheelie Bins. Most still buy plastic rubbish bags. And furthermore, our city council don't even have Wheelie Bins - Wheelie Bins are a private company unless sometime in the future they are going to deliver us a Wheelie Bins...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

04-Dec-2018 21:36:24

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I suspect that this is a case of extreme gender disappointment. After the twins were born, they now had 5 boys. Solution? Turn one of the twins into a girl.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is disgusting.

Sorry for having dragged you all into this.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

04-Dec-2018 23:36:34

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shiavui said :
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-03/a-wall-street-rule-for-the-metoo-era-avoid-women-at-all-cost
" No more dinners with female colleagues. Don’t sit next to them on flights. Book hotel rooms on different floors. Avoid one-on-one meetings ."

I really can't blame people that feel like that, but it's still sad. It's smart to avoid people, not just women.

...Which indirectly hurts women, because no dinners with supervisors means less chances of being noticed for promotions. No one to one meetings? Same thing.

Hell, other bosses have asked their lawyers if it was legal for them to request to keep the door open during meetings...

And in the dating market? There's now a trend going on where men are requesting women to go on video before intercourse saying they consent to it before they do anything.

Relevant (Yes, I know, HuffPo, haha- just makes it all the more damning tbh):

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tarana-burke-me-too-backlash_us_5c014658e4b0d04f48b373b3

" 'We have moved so far away from the origins of this movement that started a decade ago,” she continued. “Or even the intentions of the hashtag that started just a year ago, that sometimes the Me Too movement I hear some people talk about is unrecognizable to me.' "
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

05-Dec-2018 00:16:21 - Last edited on 05-Dec-2018 00:17:46 by Team Skull

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dinners with supervisors are still a thing?

Also, it would be difficult to prosecute the lady with the transgender child as a child abuser. After all, spanking and any form of emotional/psychological abuse is still legal, at least in the US.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

05-Dec-2018 03:45:25

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What are the odds that the MeToo movement is actually a cover for oppressing women, encouraging men and women to be separate?

Think about it; in places like Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, etc., men and women aren't permitted to eat together in the same restaurants.

This seems like the first step in pushing that narrative upon the western world.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

05-Dec-2018 04:05:55

Averia Light

Averia Light

The whole idea behind the original #metoo movement was to make people aware of how widespread and common sexual abuse and harassment was. So, it would be unlikely that it is a cover to oppress women as oppressing a group usually includes silencing them. And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

05-Dec-2018 04:20:35

Averia Light

Averia Light

Nexus Origin said :
I suspect that this is a case of extreme gender disappointment. After the twins were born, they now had 5 boys. Solution? Turn one of the twins into a girl.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is disgusting.

Sorry for having dragged you all into this.

A person can literally choose the sex of their child for what I can only imagine would be a lot less than going through a sex change operation. So this is an unlikely explanation, imo.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

05-Dec-2018 04:26:09 - Last edited on 05-Dec-2018 04:26:52 by Averia Light

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top