Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Nexus Origin said :
I wasn't implying anything. Going by the conversation, and your responses to comments, YOU were implying that you were using it to your advantage (in the RSOF) and backed up this up with your implications that you use it to your advantage IRL, based on the claims that people are throwing money at you because you fall somewhere on the autistic spectrum (probably a lot closer to the Asperger end of the spectrum rather than legitimate autism).

> Imply

You may wanna look up that definition of that word before you continue this conversation.

> Asperger end of the spectrum

Mate, it fell off from being a diagnosis in 2013 (With the last edition of the DSM). It's all ASD now, with Social Communications Disorder being pulled from PDD-NOS (Which is part of ASD) to more or less replace Asperger's.

But go ahead, continue talking like you think you know what you're talking about. It really makes it easy for me to establish intellectual dominance over you (not like that's saying anything new though)- just sayin'.

All that time in school learning it was a diagnosis wasted. Could have been at the park.

01-Sep-2017 18:44:49

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :

All that time in school learning it was a diagnosis wasted. Could have been at the park.

What if I am at the park reading about it for school?

404: Logic in your statement not found.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

01-Sep-2017 18:47:07

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Poshpants said :

What if I am at the park reading about it for school?

404: Logic in your statement not found.

What if you're in the park, reading about it for yourself, because you're meant to have it and are therefore interested.

01-Sep-2017 18:50:32

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Someone states they feel you're using a medical issue in the RSOF for your own advantage. You claim it is because people are throwing money at you. I asked if people in the RSOF are throwing money at you, because this is where it is being claimed that you are using it for your advantage. The whole issue of you using it to your advantage stemmed over your claims of "Sorry I'm literally autistic and can't understand sarcasm" in response to what someone else said in the forums. It is the notion that you're only mentioning "autism" as an advantage in this instance. I'm not sure why you aren't able to follow that.

As for the whole "Autism" vs "Asperger" topic, they are quite different, regardless of this whole nonsense to label it it all politically correct as a spectrum, and reclassify it all as autism.

My nephew has Asperger's. Various doctors have claimed that I have Asperger's as well (I disagree with the diagnosis). I know quite a few people who have Asperger's themselves, or have children with Asperger's. I also know people who have children that are Autistic. There is a MASSIVE difference between the two. One is completely debilitating, while the other is quite manageable, and in some cases isn't very noticeable at all.

In my opinion, putting it all on the same spectrum is ridiculous and labeling all as the same diagnosis, is ridiculous. One of the main issues is that it allows you to claim autism as an excuse for something in an attempt to use it to your own advantage, which completely undermines the severity and struggles that people who are severely autistic face.

It's the same as someone who has had a mole removed using "cancer" as an excuse or advantage for something, completely undermining the actual struggles of real cancer victims.

You haven't established "intellectual dominance" over anyone. All you are doing by making these claims is further demonstrating that you're a sociopath. Please correct me if I'm confusing "sociopath" with "psychopath".
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

01-Sep-2017 18:55:12 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2017 18:58:37 by Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You used to be able to have a discussion or a debate about a topic, and actually focus on the topic itself. You used to be interesting to have a discussion with. These days, it seems like you're more focused on pinpointing single mistakes and then claiming victory, than actually having a discussion.

Please, explain to me how someone "wins" a discussion.

Either all parties "win" the discussion (people have their views expressed, and everyone learns something from the discussion), or all parties "lose" (the discussion degrades from a discussion where people are learning something).

Your attempts to claim victory during a discussion, while the discussion is in progress, degrades the discussion from the point of having people learn something.

When you make statements such as "dropped you on your neck", it is clear that you aren't attempting to discuss the topic for the purposes of learning or educating, you're making it clear that you're simply attempting to "win" some kind of a victory.

Just what is it that you're attempting to "win" ?
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

01-Sep-2017 19:10:59

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Averia Light said :
Dong U Dead said :
Raleirosen said :
Scouse said :
Why does everything always have to be about you and your threads lol?
She has a victim complex.

Of cause I do, how could I not with you lot on my back all the time :P

Also, as a psa, breastmilk actually tastes alright, but it might taste awful without going rancid if you freeze it. ***the more you knowwww***

I have never tried it, which is quiet surprising considering I breast feed two of my three children - I just couldn't do it, couldn't bring myself to it; but it is fun you can have breast milk war, it fires a very long distance.

My daughter REFUSED a bottle when I went back to work even though we had 0 problems with a bottle before. I read several reasons why a bebe might do this and one was that if you freeze your milk, even if you do everything right and it smells good, it could still taste bad.

After the 3rd day, I tried the thawed stuff and it was awful. Then i tried the new stuff and it was actually...kind of good lol. Like sweetened milk. Maybe like a very softly flavored vanilla ice cream?

I didn't like guzzle it or want to try it or anything. I tried it more to eliminate the possibility that it could be the milk. Now she is back to taking a bottle just fine.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

01-Sep-2017 21:56:27 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2017 21:59:45 by Averia Light

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Dong U Dead said :
Team Skull said :

Sorry I'm literally autistic and can't understand sarcasm.

Going by your posts of past and everything you have said over the last month/s I feel you use your autism for your advantage. But well done on using the word sorry <- I have never seen you use that word before...

Well no shit- if you have a legal disability that people will literally throw money at you for to succeed in the real world, wouldn't you take advantage of the opportunity? It'd be utter nonsense to piss that away.

Also, the sorry was something of...what's the word I'm looking for here...non-seriousness?

Why would I be apologetic over something I can't control?

No, I would not and yes, I do have such a legal disability. At any time I can go through the process and get financial help.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

01-Sep-2017 21:59:05

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top