Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
Team Skull said :
Poshpants said :

All that time in school learning it was a diagnosis wasted. Could have been at the park.

What if I am at the park reading about it for school?

404: Logic in your statement not found.

What if you're in the park, reading about it for yourself, because you're meant to have it and are therefore interested.

Nonsense.

While it's still under debate, ASD is more or less concluded to be congenital, so....
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

02-Sep-2017 00:33:56

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Raleirosen said :
>typing up paragraphs in the chat lounge

> Said person continues to argue after they were intellectually dropped on their neck what was it? 3 times now?

I'll get to doing it a 4th time after work.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

02-Sep-2017 00:35:27

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Poshpants said :
Team Skull said :
Poshpants said :

All that time in school learning it was a diagnosis wasted. Could have been at the park.

What if I am at the park reading about it for school?

404: Logic in your statement not found.

What if you're in the park, reading about it for yourself, because you're meant to have it and are therefore interested.

Nonsense.

While it's still under debate, ASD is more or less concluded to be congenital, so....

Not likely.

02-Sep-2017 00:46:13

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Raleirosen said :
>typing up paragraphs in the chat lounge

> Said person continues to argue after they were intellectually dropped on their neck what was it? 3 times now?

I'll get to doing it a 4th time after work.
Again, you haven't "dropped" anyone on their "neck".

Why are you so intent on trying to convince everyone that you're their intellectual superior?

Generally people who persistently go out of their way to try and convince others that they are better than everyone else are generally people who have low self esteem, and are attempting to compensate in areas that they feel they are lacking.

You do realize that pointing out a mistake someone has made neither raises your own intellectual level, nor lowers their intellectual level. Intellect has nothing to do with making mistakes, or pointing out the mistakes of others, but one's about capacity for understanding, thinking, and reasoning.

You aren't raising your IQ by pointing out a mistake someone has made, nor are you demonstrating any kind of superior intellect by doing so, especially considering that you seem to claim those instances as "victories" of some kind.

Just as a real hackers generally don't go around claiming that they are a hacker, those who have a high intellect generally don't go around claiming that they are more intelligent than everyone else. If you honestly were everyone's intellectual superior, you wouldn't have to go around trying to convince everyone that you were, as people would already be aware of it based on your opinions, comments, and actions. The fact that you seem to persist in this manner simply proves that you personally do not believe it to be true, otherwise you wouldn't be spending so much time and effort in trying to convince others of it.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

02-Sep-2017 00:54:08

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Nexus Origin said :
Someone states they feel you're using a medical issue in the RSOF for your own advantage.

And I do- it's how I ensured stable employment. Why wouldn't you use something that can be used as an advantage to...well...your advantage?

Nexus Origin said :

It is the notion that you're only mentioning "autism" as an advantage in this instance.

If me saying a part of who I am is "using it an advantage", then quite honestly- you need to re-examine your life and priorities, because you and Zion are getting more triggered than the left here.

Nexus Origin said :

As for the whole "Autism" vs "Asperger" topic, they are quite different

Well yea- one exists as a diagnosis, the other doesn't as of 2013. Any Asperger's diagnosis is now Level 1 ASD as there wasn't enough to differentiate Asperger's from ASD (And even then, Asperger's was still a part of ASD in the DSM-IV). Get your shit straight.

Nexus Origin said :

My nephew has Asperger's....more anecdotal bullshit

And even in what was Asperger's, the traits varied quite substantially from person to person. Fact of the matter is, it's no longer a diagnosis- quit acting like it is.

Nexus Origin said :

You haven't established "intellectual dominance" over anyone. All you are doing by making these claims is further demonstrating that you're a sociopath.

So you first go from:

pretending to have a J.D. when you were arguing about links in the Forums (Which you couldn't answer my very basic question of how many people were hacked as a direct result of links on the Forums)

To pretending you have a PharmD when you stated methadone isn't addicting (Which you got proved the FUCK wrong there)

To now pretending you have a Ph.D. in psychology in saying that A: Asperger's wasn't legit autism and that B: I'm a sociopath

continued

02-Sep-2017 07:33:39

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

To then further trying to pretend you have a M.D. and implying smoking isn't as bad for your health (Which I used your own citing source to straight prove just how little you know on the subject matter)

Just stop before you embarrass yourself further by trying to act like you think you know everything when it's very obvious you don't- but what more can be expected of someone who didn't even graduate high school, yet is very obvious they have a Napoleon Complex?

Nexus Origin said :
You used to be able to have a discussion or a debate about a topic, and actually focus on the topic itself. You used to be interesting to have a discussion with. These days, it seems like you're more focused on pinpointing single mistakes and then claiming victory, than actually having a discussion.

If you didn't make idiotic arguments, then I wouldn't be having to pinpoint the flaws in them, now would I?

02-Sep-2017 07:38:59 - Last edited on 02-Sep-2017 07:39:46 by Team Skull

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Nexus Origin said :

Just as a real hackers generally don't go around claiming that they are a hacker, those who have a high intellect generally don't go around claiming that they are more intelligent than everyone else. If you honestly were everyone's intellectual superior, you wouldn't have to go around trying to convince everyone that you were, as people would already be aware of it based on your opinions, comments, and actions. The fact that you seem to persist in this manner simply proves that you personally do not believe it to be true, otherwise you wouldn't be spending so much time and effort in trying to convince others of it.

If it weren't against Forum Rules to dox myself, I'd literally post the results of my WAIS I had to take for my psychological testing that shows I scored in the 98th percentile (Which is the cap on the WAIS). Trust, if I wanted to bluff, you wouldn't know I was bluffing.

If you have a problem with me talking about it, then quite honestly, the problem lies with you, as if you really had as high of a self-esteem as you think you do, you wouldn't be taking as big of an issue with it as you have been- just sayin'.

02-Sep-2017 07:50:19 - Last edited on 02-Sep-2017 07:58:27 by Team Skull

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :

Not likely.

Lemme guess- Mercola told you this?

02-Sep-2017 07:55:40

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
but what more can be expected of someone who didn't even graduate high school, yet is very obvious they have a Napoleon Complex?
How do you know he's short?
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

02-Sep-2017 08:24:27 - Last edited on 02-Sep-2017 08:24:46 by Raleirosen

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Raleirosen said :
Team Skull said :
but what more can be expected of someone who didn't even graduate high school, yet is very obvious they have a Napoleon Complex?
How do you know he's short?

I was referring more to the "Making up for lack of relevance by pretending to be a top class intellectual", but yea- it morphed from meaning short stature (Fun fact- Napoleon was actually considered to be of average height during the time he was alive) to just meaning using aggro behavior to compensate for a lack elsewhere.

02-Sep-2017 08:38:09

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top