Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And I do- it's how I ensured stable employment. Why wouldn't you use something that can be used as an advantage to...well...your advantage?

So you wont mind your sister claiming welfare and letting mother clean the house then.

To then further trying to pretend you have a M.D. and implying smoking isn't as bad for your health (Which I used your own citing source to straight prove just how little you know on the subject matter)

But selling heroin is better than doing nothing right?

02-Sep-2017 09:04:38

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :

So you wont mind your sister claiming welfare and letting mother clean the house then.

Uhh...I do mind considering she is able-bodied and 10 years my senior. There's no excuse for her shitty behavior. She doesn't have a diagnosis that literally prevents her from performing daily tasks on the mental level, and the one physical condition that she has that would remotely put performing daily tasks in jeopardy is managed by an immunosuppressive drug, so there's literally no excuse for her besides utter laziness.

Also, why should my mother, who has severe osteoarthritis in her neck and spine, be feeling the need to clean after an able-bodied oaf who lives nearly an hour away from her? I get that you're an enabler and don't have any real world experience outside of what your conspiracy theorists tell you, but even a borderline intelligence gal like yourself can understand where something of reasonable limits are.

Poshpants said :

But selling heroin is better than doing nothing right?

At least it's doing something. Plus quite honestly, if after all of the warnings and dangers of hardcore opiate usage in both school and the internet, if someone decides to still use and abuse after the fact, then I personally absolve any responsibility of the people selling this stuff and instead place blame on the users- they should have known better.

To preemptively kill the argument that's bound to occur: Pharmacist fills out a script for suboxone and the patient denied counseling and was of sound mind at the time of declination, and said person decides to abuse it and dies from an OD. Whose fault is it that the patient died?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

02-Sep-2017 10:06:35 - Last edited on 02-Sep-2017 10:16:18 by Team Skull

Poshpants

Poshpants

Plus quite honestly, if after all of the warnings and dangers of hardcore opiate usage in both school and the internet

See I think best thing is to literally look at a heroin addict or 2. Should know then. Don't really remember anything about it at school or on the internet. Mind you, didn't go school much.

Anyway, the chances of you having more real life experience than me are quite small since I'm normal.

Also nice double standards.

No morals and clearly no principles either. Surprising.

02-Sep-2017 10:27:30

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :

Mind you, didn't go school much.

Not surprised.

You also clearly don't know me if you think I never met an addict.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

02-Sep-2017 10:59:16

Poshpants

Poshpants

Team Skull said :
Poshpants said :

Mind you, didn't go school much.

Not surprised.

You also clearly don't know me if you think I never met an addict.

I never said anything about you meeting heroin addicts lol. And yeah I was very clever in school supposedly but I found it rather dumb and I was on acid in my exams. I didn't really bother going for the last 2 years except history because that was my form tutor and English because that was my head of year and maths because that was the deputy head and rs because I cant remember what she was but mainly a bitch but the rest didn't notice so you know don't you what its like. Also got banned from Spanish on account of a mad woman chased me around the room and got in a me a head lock and trapped me in a classroom and I got suspended for calling her a bitch? Like really... Doesn't really matter since I learned Spanish before I started school though. I haven't had heroin mind you, but they did give me methadone when I had a baby and definitely didn't have my permission and I was off my nut for like 2 weeks.

02-Sep-2017 11:55:48

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :

And yeah I was very clever in school supposedly but I found it rather dumb and I was on acid in my exams.

That's nice, but I didn't ask for a biography.

Poshpants said :

notice so you know don't you what its like.

This last bit doesn't exactly sound coherent, but I'm going to take it as: "You don't know what it's like":

I had a total of....33? write-ups my first year in high school. I literally fell asleep in all of my classes, and was still considered to be the brightest student (I was still scoring 100s on all of my schoolwork).

Yeah, what you did ain't shit.

02-Sep-2017 12:21:30

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :
But the thing is clever clogs, is how is your mother, who has arthritis, and lives so far from your sister, going to babysit while she goes to work then?

Also gonna bet you live with her and she wipes your arse.

> Cars

> Work locations near where my mother lives

Do you even bother to think before you post, or are you so much of a troglodyte that you just type the first thing that comes to mind, thinking it makes sense?

Never mind- don't answer that question, as that remark of yours is coming from the same person that thinks math is bullshit, so I think we already have our answer, L0L

02-Sep-2017 12:32:12 - Last edited on 02-Sep-2017 12:34:27 by Team Skull

Poshpants

Poshpants

No, I am just wondering how you babysit 3 children and take them to school and pick them up with a new born and keep the place tidy after them and keep yourself from injury such as a child knocking you over on your bad back, or do you think looking after children involves doing nothing? Considering using a cloth is obviously too hard for mother?

02-Sep-2017 12:35:47

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top