Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Team Skull said :

Sorry I'm literally autistic and can't understand sarcasm.

Going by your posts of past and everything you have said over the last month/s I feel you use your autism for your advantage. But well done on using the word sorry <- I have never seen you use that word before...

Well no shit- if you have a legal disability that people will literally throw money at you for to succeed in the real world, wouldn't you take advantage of the opportunity? It'd be utter nonsense to piss that away.

Also, the sorry was something of...what's the word I'm looking for here...non-seriousness?

Why would I be apologetic over something I can't control?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

01-Sep-2017 15:29:05

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :
"Sorry I'm literally autistic and can't understand sarcasm."

"Also, the sorry was something of...what's the word I'm looking for here...non-seriousness?"

It's called sarcasm.

Ehh...Sarcasm implies the statement in its entirety is a joke, at least in literary terms.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

01-Sep-2017 17:05:42

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Dong U Dead said :
Team Skull said :

Going by your posts of past and everything you have said over the last month/s I feel you use your autism for your advantage. But well done on using the word sorry <- I have never seen you use that word before...

Well no shit- if you have a legal disability that people will literally throw money at you for to succeed in the real world, wouldn't you take advantage of the opportunity? It'd be utter nonsense to piss that away.
Is anyone in the RSOF throwing money at you?
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

01-Sep-2017 17:25:15

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Nexus Origin said :
Team Skull said :
Dong U Dead said :
Team Skull said :

> Implies I'm using it to gain advantage in the RSOF

I mean, I could so none of you can say anything without looking like complete assholes, but where's the fun in that?

I rather dominate my interlocutors with superior intelligence than petty emotional appeals.

01-Sep-2017 17:48:58 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2017 17:51:22 by Team Skull

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Nexus Origin said :
Team Skull said :
Dong U Dead said :
Team Skull said :

> Implies I'm using it to gain advantage in the RSOF

I mean, I could so none of you can say anything without looking like complete assholes, but where's the fun in that?

I rather dominate my interlocutors with superior intelligence than petty emotional appeals.
I wasn't implying anything. Going by the conversation, and your responses to comments, YOU were implying that you were using it to your advantage (in the RSOF) and backed up this up with your implications that you use it to your advantage IRL, based on the claims that people are throwing money at you because you fall somewhere on the autistic spectrum (probably a lot closer to the Asperger end of the spectrum rather than legitimate autism).

Imagine how things would be if everyone sat around playing the victim card based on whatever medical issues they had.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

01-Sep-2017 18:08:19

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Nexus Origin said :
I wasn't implying anything. Going by the conversation, and your responses to comments, YOU were implying that you were using it to your advantage (in the RSOF) and backed up this up with your implications that you use it to your advantage IRL, based on the claims that people are throwing money at you because you fall somewhere on the autistic spectrum (probably a lot closer to the Asperger end of the spectrum rather than legitimate autism).

> Imply

You may wanna look up that definition of that word before you continue this conversation.

> Asperger end of the spectrum

Mate, it fell off from being a diagnosis in 2013 (With the last edition of the DSM). It's all ASD now, with Social Communications Disorder being pulled from PDD-NOS (Which is part of ASD) to more or less replace Asperger's.

But go ahead, continue talking like you think you know what you're talking about. It really makes it easy for me to establish intellectual dominance over you (not like that's saying anything new though)- just sayin'.

01-Sep-2017 18:30:29 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2017 18:33:16 by Team Skull

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top