Forums

You cannot just quit Runescape

Quick find code: 181-182-873-65894962

MsEvilVynes
Dec Member 2019

MsEvilVynes

Posts: 755 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
let me tell you ... yes you can just quit ... I quit for almost 9 years ... I came back because my daughter ask me to play ... I played RS for almost 10 years ... then quit for almost 9 .. Now I am back and I am so disappointed in this game ... everything I had worked for was for nothing .. all these new features new items new challenges that I get no credit for even though I have already done them ... it's also so sad to see they have made RS a afk game or that you can now just buy your levels ... I am proud of all my 99's and am rather glad I got them before Jagex ruined the game .. I refuse to use the new combat style .. I will stick with legacy which sadly means I cannot finish doing the quests to reclaim my quest cape ... There is so much I am missing out on because I refuse to redo tasks just to complete them .. All my slayer kills, barrows kills & boss/monster kills plus all my item drops became null and void from when i played before ... Us high levels always complained back in the day that they don't do nothing for the long time players and now they just completely erased us .. I will play till I use up my items in banky for raising skills but after that .. I can't find a reason to keep playing
.•:*¨¨*:•.|\/\/|.•:*¨
¨*:•.|\/\/|.•:*¨
¨*:•.|\/\/|.•:*¨¨*:•.

15-Feb-2020 21:25:19

MadiLink
Nov Member 2019

MadiLink

Posts: 3,048 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been playing Runescape for many, many years. I should be approaching my 15 year cape, actually, pretty soon. I quit for about 7 years once I graduated high school and went to college. I now have two kids and I thought I'd never play again XD Well, here I am! Welcome back to everyone who "quit" lol

22-Feb-2020 13:50:36

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-May-2020 14:03:39

Kunst

Kunst

Posts: 1,701 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MsEvilVynes said :
let me tell you ... yes you can just quit ... I quit for almost 9 years ... I came back because my daughter ask me to play ... I played RS for almost 10 years ... then quit for almost 9 .. Now I am back and I am so disappointed in this game ... everything I had worked for was for nothing .. all these new features new items new challenges that I get no credit for even though I have already done them ... it's also so sad to see they have made RS a afk game or that you can now just buy your levels ... I am proud of all my 99's and am rather glad I got them before Jagex ruined the game .. I refuse to use the new combat style .. I will stick with legacy which sadly means I cannot finish doing the quests to reclaim my quest cape ... There is so much I am missing out on because I refuse to redo tasks just to complete them .. All my slayer kills, barrows kills & boss/monster kills plus all my item drops became null and void from when i played before ... Us high levels always complained back in the day that they don't do nothing for the long time players and now they just completely erased us .. I will play till I use up my items in banky for raising skills but after that .. I can't find a reason to keep playing

Says the guy with lvl 100 archaeology! :P Welcome back.

I have quitted twice now, both times I got bored after achieving my goals. While it was nice to play some other games, I always ended up taking a look at the recent updates, and diving back in with new goals to achieve. After you dedicate so much in this game, you truly can't quit.
Trimmed 04/12/15

29-May-2020 20:54:26

Quick find code: 181-182-873-65894962 Back to Top