Forums

~• Player Appreciation •~ Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-649-64074876

Who U
Jul Member 2023

Who U

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This one goes out to all my Runescape buddies that I've had over the years of playing this game.
Since I was a little kid in 2007, when I first started playing Runescape, up until this very moment right now.
Thank you all for having the pleasure to explore and make memories together, ones which I will never forget about.

It's been a blast for sure.

It's crazy how many warm hearted people you can meet online, in a videogame. Back then, not knowing you would still be playing the same game 16 years later.
Each and everyone of you are amazing persons, and I wish you all the best in life.

I'd like to thank 'Moms'. I don't know what happened to you, my lost friend, after I came back from my break of 4 years I haven't seen you come online anymore, I hope you are well. Bless you.

- Who U
Since 2007

29-Aug-2023 21:25:03 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2023 21:26:36 by Who U

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I try to appreciate everyone but only 1 person deserves to sit right at the top of my appreciation list and the person "saviour" and imo a goddess within this game goes out to the most special lady in my life during almost all of the 15 and a half years i have played "apart from the 8 months when i rage quit after giving away some serious wealth because of matters out of my hands"

That special lady is none other than Tren.

My guardian angel and a friend who people only dream about <3

Much love

Scouse - 29 thousand posts deserve to be used for a special person =)
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

18-Nov-2023 00:42:27

Jared
Jul Member 2021

Jared

Posts: 4,998 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
Hi Jared,

I've removed a post from you which seems to be off-topic and random spam. Please stick to the topic at hand. Thank you!

I always stick to the topic at hand and don't post random spam. You accidentally chose the wrong account by mistake I believe. Because of the way the forum is designed I can't see my comment that you accidentally removed, but I forgive you for your mistake.

09-Jan-2024 19:11:56

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Jared.

I went and checked your post and to be fair the removal was correct.

You posted a code to Web Site that Jagex no longer supports because they have been caught breaking Jagex Terms and Conditions with Real World Trading and refuse to stop. So Jagex pulled their support for the site and banned their codes from being posted on these forums until further notice.

So the code that was removed was correct.

Hope that helps you understand why it was removed.

Have a nice day.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

10-Jan-2024 11:07:26

1337 E v i l

1337 E v i l

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
S.O to all the players (strangers) who gave me millions of gp when I asked at G.E.

The first time I literally asked if anyone can give me 5M for cosmetic items and a person traded me right away. I was a low level noob with 5M glasses on my face. Felt like a total BOSS.

The second time someone gave me another 5M which some of the GP I spent on a str amulet (t). Now my chain hangin low.

The third time there was a guy asking for 10M cause that's all he needed for a Bond and I started asking as well but I said "Need GP for bond, I'm only 90M away, please help" and someone gave me 20M and that guy asking for 10M didn't get anything. Sure it would've been a wholesome moment if I had given the other guy 10M and sure I could've possibly made a new long term friend for life thanks to this act of generosity but I'm evil.

The fourth time another guy gave me 1M and then later I realized it was a clan mate.

I to will give out GP to support noobs once I start making a bajillion GP! That's my Runescape way. Believe it!

……….
¸°ˆ ›
,……
¸• ¨¨°¸

¸*ˆˆ*+;„¸¸,.`-'´ ., ¸¸ .'

',¸
'., ¸ ,.¬ ˆ ˆ ¬.,¸ ¸,.
E V I L

21-Jan-2024 21:54:03

Quick find code: 181-182-649-64074876 Back to Top