Forums

~• Player Appreciation •~ Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-649-64074876

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A forumer approached me ingame with very nice words and 10 million coins, for helping with client problem. Didn't expect anything from it but it warmed my heart :)
Thanks ReyDeLeon
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

01-Feb-2021 23:59:53

Morangal
Nov Member 2023

Morangal

Posts: 131 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just want to thank 'KevLaBarbare'.

I started playing Runescape more than 15+ years ago, and i just came back in April, after 7 or 8 years not playing this game. Recently i have been learning about RS3, Skilling, Combat, PVM, etc, but what surprised me the most, is how the comunity in RS3 is always so kind and helpful.

Today, this player
'KevLaBarbare',
just came to my attention in GE, while inviting some random people to a drop party, i was the only one who teleported Falador, and followed him. In the end, 30 minutes later, he traded me to offer 30M in drops, so i had fun bursting balloons alone in Party Room.

Thanks Kev for being so kind, and helping returning players like me, and thanks to everyone who helped me through quests/skilling this past few weeks. Huge respect! :)

25-May-2021 15:26:18 - Last edited on 25-May-2021 15:28:02 by Morangal

Morangal
Nov Member 2023

Morangal

Posts: 131 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In world 3, player '
Basileios I
', just made several 'minigames' and quizzes about RS lore, and general knowledge, for a group of random 40 players, to whom he destributed 4.6b in GP + prizes! Respect to that guy! Thank you Basileio I :) Also he made a falador party room Drop Party, and several Hide n Seek game! Such fun :)

30-May-2021 18:28:39 - Last edited on 30-May-2021 18:30:04 by Morangal

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i thank
Mrs Ana
for going above and beyond to help, and being extra diligent to also provide feedback to those who need it
having been complimented for their efforts for more than 9 years in this thread, amazes me to still see them around
good example of community heroes who go out of their way, independant of recognition

:)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

15-Jun-2021 20:43:14

Amy Amie
Oct Member 2020

Amy Amie

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I’d like to add JenBonJovi, she runs our clan and she works so hard to make events and also to include those who aren’t in the clan in the events, such as neighbouring clans and random passersby in the event of our unicorn run. Maxed and still in love with the game.

30-Jun-2021 11:42:05

Nead
Sep Member 2012

Nead

Posts: 20,472 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amy Amie said :
It's wholesome to still see Clans still thriving for their intended purposes of bringing cool kids together :P .

- Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

07-Jul-2021 06:54:59

Quick find code: 181-182-649-64074876 Back to Top