Forums

~• Player Appreciation •~ Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-649-64074876

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shoutout to the RS3 YouTube community... Been watching a lot of Nuzz Nuzz and Was Were lately. Such good-quality, well-paced, informative videos that surely have helped out plenty of people, myself included.
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

15-Jan-2022 12:42:34

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Malua said :
Tranq

Thank you for all the time you have put into the forums as an FMod over the past many years (not sure exactly how many but it is at least nine).
Much respect. Happy RuneScaping.
Malua

Awe thanks,
Would have been 15 years next month, I was invited. Official Anniversary date for those playing the home game was the end of September in 2007. I'm not going anywhere just no toolbox. It's ok now I get to pester Tuffty even more :P
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

05-Jul-2022 14:51:40

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Malua said :
Tranq

Thank you for all the time you have put into the forums as an FMod over the past many years (not sure exactly how many but it is at least nine).
Malua
I concur with this statement.

Thank you, Tranquility, for all those years of service ^_^ .

13-Jul-2022 17:26:41

Nov Member 2017

Posts: 15,834 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Malua said :
Tranq

Malua

Awe thanks,
Would have been 15 years next month, I was invited. Official Anniversary date for those playing the home game was the end of September in 2007. I'm not going anywhere just no toolbox. It's ok now I get to pester Tuffty even more :P

Honestly thank you for your dedication!
20 Year RS Veteran|OSRS Player
@RSN_97
Support Centre | Forum Help

28-Aug-2022 04:49:40

Vead
Sep Member 2022

Vead

Posts: 1,915 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CaptainCaged ( Deputy Owner ) of The Savage Cabbages . He is friendly towards everyone, constantly assists in answering any questions we may have (him being an experienced player himself), organizes and promotes events and the clan overall -- all alongside giving away his own GP for the giveaways. You cannot ask for a more community driven individual, imo. - (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

13-Nov-2022 16:53:58

The contents of this message have been hidden.

08-Feb-2023 00:42:29

Catapult Man

Catapult Man

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think Marda_Dear clearly deserves to be thanked because she created the best clan I've ever been in

--------

Also, some hororable mentions to Milady Diane, Mage Rughar, Criscom, Laiynna and Emppu89 for the best memories I've ever had in this game with Finnish and Dutch/Belgian community. We worked hard for the community and became like family! That was already 12 years ago, time flies!
Need help with Ardy CW tasks? Come to world 24 and join "cwar united"

Win the game
Shoot a catapult

18-Jul-2023 23:01:51

Quick find code: 181-182-649-64074876 Back to Top