Forums

~• Player Appreciation •~ Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-649-64074876

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't particularly like the appreciation threads, due to it usually always being the same few giving each other praise, but I don't want to let this great forumer go unnoticed. :)

---

I would like to show appreciation to Trewavas. I always see them posting really interesting threads throughout different subsections, and I recently discovered the RuneScape Rhapsody one. Absolutely amazing, and I'm slowly reading through them all!

Thanks for your contributions to these forums and keeping the forum community alive. It's highly appreciated. Thank you. <3
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

20-Nov-2020 18:17:11 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2020 18:18:35 by Loki

Lovs
Nov Member 2020

Lovs

Posts: 562 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi! Sorry...I'd like to just give a shout out basically to PMODS FORUM MODS and JMODS! Ik its not a easy task/Job! I also wanted to say thanks to all the randoms i've ran into the many years of playing runescape for just dropping in a hello. or a silly joke. I Can't say a lot of personal things i've gone thru in the years but for some reason I always tend to get a happy greeting in the sad mood moments.

I also would like give a special shout out to the PLAYER MOD 'Lady Spyra' :D shes made me laugh multiple times in the last 2-3 months of being friends. I hope everyone has a great and safe rest of the year and to those in the states happy thanksgiving and I hope it to turn out to be the best one as of yet!

Much love everyone n_n
The LG
BT
Cor
ner
~ Eve
nts
Team Admin

(\_/)
(^.^)

24-Nov-2020 02:38:50

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Special shout-out to my mate Kaj for always being willing to help me out on Reaper tasks. He's a real g.

He'll definitely never see this thread lmao
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

29-Nov-2020 12:14:41

Ladybugy

Ladybugy

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I really appreciate being able to play even when i am not a member. I enjoy the free to play Runescape 3 and Old School Runescape worlds. Sometimes I wish I could convince others to play with respect to other players. I really enjoy the chat feature however! From lil una

16-Dec-2020 02:01:33

Ladybugy

Ladybugy

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I really appreciate being able to play even when i am not a member. I enjoy the free to play Runescape 3 and Old School Runescape worlds. Sometimes I wish I could convince others to play with respect to other players. I really enjoy the chat feature however! From lil una

16-Dec-2020 02:01:36

The contents of this message have been hidden.

19-Dec-2020 06:44:41

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ladybugy said :
Hi! I want to appreciate the player (Removed) who is my friend. She was my friend before she became a player moderator! She believes I will be one too! The forums are a great place to talk about whatever we want! Some of my favorite players do not play anymore sadly. :[

From Carly aka lil una ^-^

Sadly you can't name P-Mods within the Forums. So I've quoted you and removed the P-Mods name.

Hope you understand why. P-Mods have to stay incognito within the Forums. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

19-Dec-2020 13:20:07

Quick find code: 181-182-649-64074876 Back to Top