Forums

~• Player Appreciation •~ Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-649-64074876

Hater Juliet

Hater Juliet

Posts: 487 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I appreciate the Agiles.

Well, most of them.
REVERT THE XP BACK AT COURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I've always been # 3 Agility as far as I'm concerned" - Obey The Cow, creator of Cowchess™

28-Apr-2016 10:35:19 - Last edited on 30-Apr-2016 15:35:43 by Hater Juliet

Daeve
Jul Member 2012

Daeve

Posts: 3,173 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I appreciate Juhn, a genuinely nice guy, had him added for yeats never really talked, but recently has helped me through some things recently by being there to talk and remind me that there is positivity even in the worst times.

Thank you buddy <3
Zarosian
KingOfNorth!
@TheLostFragment

29-Apr-2016 15:29:35

Motley Crue
Aug Member 2022

Motley Crue

Posts: 17,629 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great to see this stuck, thanks for that Kalaya.

On that note, I want to take a moment to appreciate a friend of mine named Bunnny. She's truly a wonderful and inspiring person, who despite her condition still finds a way to make the best of her day. Keep rocking girl.
Mötley Crüe

30-Apr-2016 06:17:14

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Somewhat of a documentation process for future nostalgia, and thank you to all who have touched my life :'). I won't have space to mention everyone and everyone, and I apologize in advance* *If you recognize any names, I hope that seeing them on this list makes you think more highly of them, because sometimes the good in people can be hard to find*

December 2015 - April 2016
Alectricity, thank you for being my 1st Runescape best friend and for all teh lmeowz. And OMG my Prif welcome party was purrrrrr-fect. That was honestly amazing :’)
Amazonkaty, thank you for the reminder that I'm not the biggest noob out there (L O L) and for appointing me your Nooblewoman
Apazos, thank you for caring so much, and for making everyone feel included.
Ariek, thank you for being witty and an all around boss. With boss pets to match, ohohooo
Blankies, thank you for hosting hilarious and mega amazing dungeoneering events for the clan--with *3* ferrets
Buuberries, thank you for your life advice and support. I did some of my homework, but it never ends so it's not fair, grumble mumble w@
Caillean4, thank you for still being a part of RSHC and for being a lighthouse. Found out about Wild Ones because of you, and it made me so happy seeing a fond and familiar face when I returned.
Corugi, thank you for introducing me to The Name, showing me rune runs, and how to do vis wax. Thank you also for advocating me to become deputy owner and for access to the CLF.
E, thank you for your rare instances of humanity despite being an arrogant butt otherwise. Thank you tremendously also for help with Fight Caves, lmao one day I’ll kill Jad…
E K, thank you for reaching out to me and for your support. Definitely lifted me up
Ere*k, Linkify is amazing. Moreover, thank you for the sanity checks and for implicitly reminding me that it’s them, not necessarily me
Finance, thank you for acknowledging *and* being receptive to my suggestions, and for the flipping advice

-c-
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

02-May-2016 09:26:18 - Last edited on 13-May-2016 08:05:36 by Vera

Vera

Vera

-c-

Galahad Sir, thank you for being such a friendly face upon my return, and for the protip about Legacy mode lmao I was so lost, would have likely quit RS otherwise.
Harliquin, my favorite (and only, but that’s beside the point ;o) twin. Can I be as cute as you are?? And thank you for the TS Q&A reminders
Ignore List, thank you for being such an easy target, esp cus my Ray-nging level is kinda low.
Jack Sparrow, thank you for beleeving in da Veev, and for reminding me every time that I set off your nerblet alert.
Kitty Myne, thank you for being laugh out loud hilarious--one day if we run at our computer screens fast enough we can teleport to each other.
Krista, ty for your appreciation of dat booty. Specifically mine. And for being so supportive of others and being human and emotional
Lisaa, thank you for the warm CLF welcome and for the history lesson. Juicy hehe
Mexk, thank you for being so receptive and for being someone I can really trust and confide in. You’ve also taught me so much about getting 3 hours of sleep each day. Lolwaiwat
Morgan, thank you for literally being the reason why I can do some of my reaper tasks lol. Even with my noob squad, sometimes it’s impossible. And ty for alllll your support and advice (hug)
NoobButt, DUDE, thank you for the advice and for supporting my prayer with dragon bones and infernal ashes. “Do you happen to remember how we met?” “Probably doing nooby things” L0L truth.
Norne, thanks for teaching me how to GWD2 (furies are a lot of fun) and for typing *while* bossing so I know what to do o.0 Tbh surprised you’ve gotten killed only once that way*
Oreo, thank you for bringing me up to speed on Triumvirate stuff and for your openness on everything in general. And for actually appreciating my lame puns lololol
Puracts, pls be forum cat. So you can shove fish down my throat and I can strangely enough love you for it. Best Medic

-c-
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

02-May-2016 09:26:40

Vera

Vera

-c-

Robyn, thank you for showing me goebie runs, and for your funny quips omg lmao group fun timez on the clan noticeboard. huehuehue
Samora Kiba, thank you for being real and for being the real deal. And for letting me be your #1 fan+stalker omg
Shady Nick, thank you for your emotional support and reassurance when I needed it. It meant a lot to me
Twillow, thank you for making my #WomanCrushWednesday dreams come true lol, and for keeping me updated on forum happenings
Very afkable, thank you for your flipping insights and for your grand exchange advice on 3a
Winter Reign, thank you for the super warm welcome to The Name, for being the one to click that recruit button and then my char hehe, and for being an all around lovely person
Xx Aelin xx, thank you for your advice and for being someone I can fb message anytime
15, thank you for being so receptive to noobs like me tryna do their vis wax, and to showing me high leveled stuff. And thank you for your insightful 3a robe top advice cus oh man, bank was made.

These people have been meaningful to me in one way or another. Thank you all for your human interactions :)
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

02-May-2016 09:28:19 - Last edited on 03-May-2016 06:27:05 by Vera

The contents of this message have been hidden.

11-May-2016 09:17:11

Quick find code: 181-182-649-64074876 Back to Top