Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

Morilinde
Dec Member 2023

Morilinde

Posts: 18,003 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just want to say that the sound of opening coffins in gravedigger random, now gives me the chills!
I guess it suits the graveyard :P
Thranduil | King of the Elves of the Wood

13-May-2011 18:26:23 - Last edited on 13-May-2011 18:31:26 by Morilinde

The contents of this message have been hidden.

14-May-2011 01:33:06

Mahx
Sep Member 2023

Mahx

Posts: 467 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
first of all i like the rift music a lot but this is what is on my playlist:
The Route of all problem.
Armageddon.
Desolo IX, VIII and X
Unavoidable Conflict
Lamistard's Labyrinth<-(reminds me a lot of castlevania)

and my favourite runescape tune is "The Route of all Evil" it is awesome :P

14-May-2011 05:09:25

Jack a Polt
Feb Member 2022

Jack a Polt

Posts: 329 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
3 Tracks. 3 Amazing tracks.
"Alternative route", "The route of the problems", and "The route of all evil".
These 3 tracks tell an AMAZING story when played in the above order. "Alternative route" gives the setting of an expodition into a curiously evil place. It shows a sense of discomfort as one progresses into this evil place. Then it twists into "Route of the problem" which shows a great struggle and determination to overcome this evil place. The new melody shows this struggle perfectly and acts as a steep build up to an epic finale. Finally the music burst into "The route of all evil" as it turns to an epically amazing battle of life and death. The speed and strength of this piece is Amazingly feeling as if all hell has broken loose and you're pushing what could be your final breaths. With extreme determination you battle this evil and it finally hits the peak. The last few notes. No more than 20. Yet they show such victory they sends chills down my spine every time I hear them. The battle is over and you have conquered seemingly the biggest evil to overcome.
Personally I think of one thing while listening to this epic saga of music. I think of the underground pass quest. These 3 pieces came on now and again while I was doing this quest and they just fit most perfectly to it.(WARNING: SPOILERS ALERT) Alternative route being the curiosity of entering the pass through to the end of the first major cavern. The route ofthe problem representing the struggle of gathering the doll of iban and smearing his soul into it. And finally The route of all evil represents the final confrontation of Iban, the jumping of the irritating gaps, and the epic finale and victory of throwing the doll down the well of voyage. These songs made that quest so much more intense for me (along with the voices.. *shivers*).
Yes, I did all that to answer one small question :P

15-May-2011 09:40:09 - Last edited on 15-May-2011 09:47:40 by Jack a Polt

Jack a Polt
Feb Member 2022

Jack a Polt

Posts: 329 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cont. from previous post (Yeah theres more :D )
One thing I would absolutely LOVE to see/hear would be these 3 pieces combined into one Epically Amazing piece and put behind an entire orchestra (even if I have to get your permission and my own orchestra to do so ;) ). That, for me, would one of the most amazing experiences of my life.
And yeah, I'm a musician. And am very passionate about music. And it's pieces like those that drive my passion. :)

15-May-2011 09:45:27

stsrunedude

stsrunedude

Posts: 78 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Favourites(can't decide on one so ultimately posted a few)
1. Still Night (part of my past)
2. Nightfall
3. Find My Way
4. Ready For Battle
5. Original Autumn Voyage (part of my past)
Love them coz they fit each theme (location) well. :)

16-May-2011 11:01:36 - Last edited on 16-May-2011 11:04:00 by stsrunedude

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top