Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

Aterivus
Dec Member 2020

Aterivus

Posts: 6,733 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who made the 'Daemonheim Fremenniks' track? Whoever you are, you have my utmost thanks, as this is perhaps one of my favorite tracks in any game I've ever played...I honestly have had it first in my playlist since you released it.
Also, it goes without saying that the music from Song from the Depths is just about the best thing in the game. Honestly, I pity anyone who doesn't give the audio from that quest a try. And I'm not just talking about the lyrical songs, but the others as well. Hunting Dragons is such a powerful track in my opinion, and it really sets the mood for the QBD fight for me (another song that's going to be a definite on my playlist).
You guys don't really need much more touting from me, as I've always been a huge fan of the audio (I can honestly admit that I've pretty much had ingame music on since Runescape 2 came out...and proud of it).
" All great changes are preceded by chaos. "

|
Lorehound
| |
Quester
| |
Skiller
|
PvMer
| |
One Cool Mamajama
| ~
Atty
: Your Favourite Bald Guy

25-May-2012 18:41:48 - Last edited on 25-May-2012 18:42:00 by Aterivus

Cataclsmyc

Cataclsmyc

Posts: 281 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Theres heaps I like but I cant quite list them all.
I listen to "Zaros Stirs" alot.
Heres some more of my favourites:
Waterfall, The Vacant Abyss, Bloodbath, Dream Theatre, Rest for the Weary, Stratosphere, Shining (2006-7) Shine, Tzhaar Ambience, Taverly Ambience, Temple of Tribes, Escape, No Way Out, Abandoned Floor unreleased tracks, Fe Fi Fo Fum, Forbidden, Forest (And most other elven songs) Golden Touch, Hermit, Quest, The Muspah's Tomb, Twilight, Bandos Battalion, Phasmatys, Dragontooth Island (the start)
These hundreds I like really, Good job on the music, keep it up.

28-May-2012 00:32:44

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top