Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Forgotten Orders is a great ambient track. :)

Currently 445/1156 through Yann's RS Music playlist on Youtube. Good stuff.
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

15-Mar-2021 00:08:25

General Tap
Aug Member 2020

General Tap

Posts: 3,545 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Barbarianism will always be stuck in my mind when I think about RS music. It was the song I probably heard the most in my early RS career, as I spent a great deal of time as a F2P player in Barbarian Village fighting over the those 2 coal mining nodes with a dozen other people.

That, and I think it took me awhile to figure out how to mute the music back then.
‡±General Tap's War Chest±‡
Twitter: @
GeneralTapOSRS

15-Mar-2021 12:05:00

Darelzel

Darelzel

Posts: 3,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
From RS3: Just about all the music tracks from Archaeology. Secrets Interred, Illuminating the Past, Subdued by the Sand, Archaeology Theme ... all great tracks. Most of them provide just the right mood for unearthing hidden things from the past.

From OSRS.

Clanliness is one of the newest additions to my list of favorites. A nice laid back music that's well suited for just chilling out, relaxing, having friendly chat, and just taking it easy.

31-May-2021 22:34:35

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Burthorpe Dreams is great piece of music :) Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

01-Jun-2021 06:22:30

Ent March
Nov Member 2009

Ent March

Posts: 1,614 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Plenty, actually.
From the very early RS2 era: The Tower, Fanfare, Superstition, Lullaby, Emperor, Christmas Scape and for those who remember it:
The full version of Autumn Voyage, before Jagex has cut it in half.

From the RS3 era: (many are of the early RS2 era, but remade) Landlubber, Grotto, Spirit, Horizon, Seasons Change and some others.

But the one song that will always remind me of RS: Scape Original, the very first login soundtrack from RS2.

15-Jun-2021 17:22:34

Earl Scruggs

Earl Scruggs

Posts: 4,742 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A lot has changed since this thread was created, for better or worse, but the music is still one of the few things that I get excited for whenever there is an update.

For the midi era I prefer the HD versions, so I'm using that as the basis when I talk about the classics.

Some of my favorite classic songs (2011 and prior):

Woe of the Wyvern, Starlight, Newbie Melody, Autumn Voyage, Saltwater,
Baroque, Harmony, Still Night (please bring it back), Sea Shanty 1 & 2, Zanik's Theme,
Warrior's Guild, Start, Dream, The Mentor, Born To Do This (all dungeoneering music, tbh),
Scape Theme, Armadyl Alliance, The Duke, Spirit, Tune from the Dune,
Adventure, Miles Away, Volcanic Vikings, Arabian Trilogy, TokTz Ket Ek Mack,
Temple Desecrated, TzHaar!, Black Zabeth, DCII Mash-up (Infinity Mix), Flute Salad,
Dominion Tower II, Love Story, Arboretum, Scape Santa, every song from One Piercing Note.
I'll stop here for classics.

Some of my favorite modern songs (2012 onward):

Angel of Death/(Prelude), The Grove, Wending Through the Willows, The Harmony of the Runes, Memories of Guthix,
End Song, The Town, Village Life, Misthalin Mood Trilogy, Scape Dark,
Adagio for Anachronia, Empyrean Citadel, Nightmare at the Cradle, The Reaper's House, Jadinko Jig,
Sing for Iaia, Family, The Glory of Combat, The Shadow Colossus, Archaeology Theme (all music released with Archaeology),
Taverley Frolics/Folk, Getting on With Things, Carnillean Rising, A Song for Khnum, Draynor Market,
The Spirit of War, Deep Sea Fishing, Worlds Apart, Arise Legend, Snow Patrol,
Life is Good, A Purse Full of Silver, The Lost Grove, Violet's First Adventure, pretty much everything released with Prifddinas.
I'll stop here for modern.

Going back and listening to these while writing it down, I'm a bit surprised by how many newer songs there are that I love as much as the classics. Even though I think the future of RS3 looks bleak, I hope the composers will still provide us with even more amazing music.
I hope I'll see some of you on the RuneScape Forumers Discord.

-Halo/Earl-

20-Jan-2024 04:14:06

OCDecaf
Oct Member 2023

OCDecaf

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First time posting on the OSRS forums. There are so many songs that I enjoy in OSRS, but the first one that comes to mind is "Guardians of the Rift"; That song is a fucking banger. Thank you for the over 700 legendary tracks.

21-Jan-2024 23:33:07

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top