Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-May-2019 19:42:47

camoferg

camoferg

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
well I use to like listening to the music on here but runescape don't play music for me anymore I have chech everything I can think of everythings fine on my end but nothing from runescape I can listen to youtube and all so runescape is the problem

06-May-2019 22:44:53

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
camoferg said :
well I use to like listening to the music on here but runescape don't play music for me anymore I have chech everything I can think of everythings fine on my end but nothing from runescape I can listen to youtube and all so runescape is the problem

Hey @Camoferg - sorry to hear you're having audio issues with RuneScape - if you'd like to make a thread about this in Technical Help , I'm sure you would get some helpful responses and suggestions for troubleshooting!
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

07-May-2019 20:29:55

Vengeance of
Mar Member 2018

Vengeance of

Posts: 2,372 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I really like Elven Sunlight. It's a really beautiful, haunting melody.

On the other side of the mood spectrum, I love Tale of Waiko. You really nailed the tropical, Hawaiian style theme. It's been part of my relaxation playlist since I first heard it.

Oh, and Barbarianism is a classic from the old days. Even during my eight year hiatus, I still caught myself humming it from time to time.

13-May-2019 06:03:09 - Last edited on 13-May-2019 06:04:06 by Vengeance of

DreamHollow

DreamHollow

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Flute Salad.

It's a sweet blend of nostalgia and sillyness and it's probably one of the most creative uses of flutes in a MIDI song that I've ever heard.
Proud Arceuus Book Nerd. Forever loyal to Guthix.

---

I don't have a problem with RS3, my computer just can't handle it!

27-May-2019 23:01:16

A Fredd
Oct Member 2021

A Fredd

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Jungle island XMAS" is still my favorite since the begining of me playing runescapen scrolling through the unlocked songs! "
You can't waste experience if you don't gain experience
" once told me a true man.

31-May-2019 17:02:23

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top