Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

Darelzel

Darelzel

Posts: 3,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSRS' newest additions are great.

I particularly like Eve's Epinette. This track is introduced as the theme for the witch Eve who has returned to Gielinor from the afterlife with some of her undead friends, in order to spend a long night partying. It's haunting and otherworldly, yet cheerful and relaxing at the same time. It strikes the exact right balance between 'supernatural' and 'relax and unwind and have fun' (the latter being the overall moral Eve and her friends give us during the 2020 Halloween event).

31-Oct-2020 20:51:53 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2021 16:49:33 by Darelzel

Darelzel

Darelzel

Posts: 3,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
More OSRS favorites:

Song of the Elves (music track): A relaxing track, and one that speaks of a journey to find more about events of long ago. A perfect soundtrack for a puzzle with a lot of lore drops.

No Pasaran: The title phrase means 'You shall not pass', and this music definitely fits the mood of being determined to defend people against attackers.

Gill Bill: A light, fun, whimsical track that's the perfect soundtrack for skilling. I love to play it when Fishing and doing other outdoorsy skills.

A Walk in the Woods: A nice, relaxing track suitable for exploring the countryside. It is, however, a little bit on the short side.

07-Feb-2021 22:11:17

Arjun005

Arjun005

Posts: 214 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh My God! This thread. I have to say Runescape has some of the best music pieces I have ever heard from any games.

This is further special considering how long I have played, making this all the more nostalgic.

With that said, the decision to choose my favorite pieces is probably one of the hardest ones I've had to make.

In no particular list, my favorites (well made & nostalgic) are Attack II, Clan Wars, Scape Main, The Route of All Evil, Iban, Autumn Voyage, Chef Surprize, Venture, Medieval II, Arabian2, Parade, Fanfare, Medieval, Village Fate, Scape Summon, Scape Theme, Village Life, Spirit, Scape Cave, Long Way Home, Waiting for the Hunt, Harmony, Newbie Melody, Horizon, Home Sweet Home, Scape Bold, Sea Shanty II and Scape Sad.

Of all these, I'd say Medieval II and Autumn Voyage are my all-time favorites.
Too many great memories. :)

08-Feb-2021 12:51:22

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alktenalfh said :
"Born to Do This" is a long-time favourite.
Also, everything in "RuneScape: the Orchestral Collection." That is just GOLD.
Fremennik and the like- soundtracks are just epic. Gives me chills everytime. :)

The orchestral collection is stunning!
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

25-Feb-2021 01:36:28

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top