Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,648 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Normally I don't go out of my way to give compliments to others, as it's not something I feel very strongly for, but I do believe its right to give credit where credit is due.

Recently, I've seen many players bashing on Forum Mods for "abusing" their powers and "blatantly locking threads/hiding posts" just because they can.

I had only begun to use the RS Forums 2 years ago, and I have not once seen a Fmod act unreasonably. Hence I have never posted in the Review thread.

To those Fmods who were specifically targeted by these players (you know who you are), I am very impressed by your professionalism in dealing with their posts in order to keep our Forums clean of spam and trolls. Acting by your guidelines, especially when personally attacked, truly shows that you are all well-deserving of your roles as Moderators.

Thank you for volunteering your time to make our forums less chaotic,
one post/thread at a time. :)
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

20-Feb-2016 01:41:47

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,606 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you, Chill and Viv!
¸,.•
Mexk
•.,¸

Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone
¨`'°«„¸¸„»°'
'°«„¸¸„»°'´¨

23-Feb-2016 00:26:36

Archaeox
Dec
fmod Member

Archaeox

Forum Moderator Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sicariu said :
To those Fmods who were specifically targeted by these players (you know who you are), I am very impressed by your professionalism in dealing with their posts in order to keep our Forums clean of spam and trolls. Acting by your guidelines, especially when personally attacked, truly shows that you are all well-deserving of your roles as Moderators.

I am certain that your words will be much appreciated by those who know who they are, thanks ;)
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

24-Feb-2016 19:54:58

ChillWithMe

ChillWithMe

Posts: 13,541 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Paradox Zenn said :
About that f-mod tribute thingy on 1st page..

where is tuffty xD

How could you leave him out chill :(

I like to share the glory. Remember it's a team effort. ;)

Sincerest apologies Tuffty! I actually remember spending a lot of time trying to incorporate your name into my little story but it was a tough one, and at that point my creativity juices were about all used up. Would have loved to add you in.

25-Feb-2016 17:53:43

Buzz2Beee2

Buzz2Beee2

Posts: 5,188 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been watching the charity auction with great interest. :) Who would have thought a pair of socks would fetch so much.? lol Good job they are clean ones (or are they - joking)

Huge congratulations to all of Jagex for their items, time and knowledge, being auctioned off. :D

This includes all of the volunteer staff. Each link in the chain is a vital part of the whole.

The items went way past my pocket but I did try lol. So I will pop to the well before it closes and do my bit there.

Thank you all (and as they said on the auction site) YOU ROCK.

Buzz
Don't look down on people, unless you are helping them up

Picture a little bee here called BUZZY > :D <
Remember we are all the same race - The Human Race

29-Feb-2016 08:56:43 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2016 00:42:03 by Buzz2Beee2

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol I remember you adding the Edit Chill when Mexk was like why ain't I in the story.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

03-Mar-2016 12:40:30

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,606 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Lol I remember you adding the Edit Chill when Mexk was like why ain't I in the story.

I'm glad he nailed it :P .
¸,.•
Mexk
•.,¸

Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone
¨`'°«„¸¸„»°'
'°«„¸¸„»°'´¨

04-Mar-2016 17:31:28

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top