Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
I'm completely confused by your fairy lights, Tuffty.

Thought you would be it's not my best picture.

Better picture during the day. Now it's hard to see the Christmas lights. :P

Ah no, now I've got it! Lol, it was the stuff in the background that was giving me orientation problems.

Very festive :) Where do you plug them in? (or are they the ones with a little battery attached....)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

13-Dec-2018 11:20:18 - Last edited on 13-Dec-2018 11:21:07 by FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Motorcycle clothing was always terribly expensive, even when I was a rider.

My most treasured possession back then was a set of leathers, handmade for me at Lewis Leathers. I felt like the bee's knees in them ^_^

No way I could have afforded them, of course. My Boss back then supplied his senior staff with company cars - I asked for a motorbike and leathers instead and was gobsmacked when he agreed.

When I left the firm some years later I had to give the bike back, obviously, but he let me keep the leathers because they'd never fit anyone else (I was so tiny back then) and, in any case, no one else was crazy enough to want a motorbike in central London.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

13-Dec-2018 11:45:47

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How are folks, today? o:

Getting the right kind of gear of the type of bike you have, is difficult, too, as the wrong kind will be too restrictive, in the riding position for certain bikes. Getting gear if you're an unusual size, is also hard, and not just for bikes (it can be an absolute nightmare finding protective gear, if small, with it usually having to be custom-made, which makes the price exorbitant, even compared to 'normal-sized' custom gear, despite the reduction in material costs..).

13-Dec-2018 13:18:10

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nothing more annoying with gloves (ones that otherwise fit, anyway) than having bobbles at the end of the fingers, cus they're too long (or made the wrong way).

Glad you found a nice pair of boots, though. : )

13-Dec-2018 15:36:53 - Last edited on 13-Dec-2018 15:54:30 by Yusou Bhoroi

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
I have problems getting gloves. My fingers don't seem to reach the end of the glove fingers lol.

Most expensive part are the boots. But I would rather have a good pair then some when I crash rip my foot off. ;)
Boots cost you more than your helmet?

I was lucky when I ordered my gloves. Ordered a pair of Z1R Reaper gloves, and they couldn't fit better. I love them. And they were only like $22.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada