Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Ghazgkull said :
i can't wait to stop thinking about xmas for a whole year. literally the worst holiday on the calendar.

I don't mind it too much. I've always been a sucker for fairy lights.

Thats on my bike box. Put them on today and they are swesome.

It's hard to make out cos it's dark but that goes on the back of my bike so I can put shopping in. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

12-Dec-2018 17:14:22

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :
As some may know, I recently temporarily moved to the UK... and there's been so many Christmas things happening around here, it's crazy! Never saw anything like this back in Australia. Anyway, a few people mentioned to me that I'm not allowed in the UK unless a buy a Christmas chocolate advent calendar, so I'm a little late, but ended up buying one for my partner and myself...

Am I British enough yet?!

I told Immigration that you were late doing this, and they're comming to pick you up.

Hope you're enjoying your stay, though. : )

12-Dec-2018 19:41:26

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
My 9yr old and his friend went door knocking after school yesterday, singing Christmas carols and selling flowers for money :O My 10 year old was there, but too embarrassed so stood back, but he took his share of the money and they spent it on junk food at the dairy <- that is absolutely shocking, I am just flabbergasted they did such a thing. How do kids come up with these things?
Me and my buddy used to sell rocks and bottle caps that we found to neighbor up and down the street when we were little. I don't remember us earning stacks of cash, but I do remember getting lots of free cookies.

That was back in the day before everyone was out to murder children of course. I'm not sure how many people would let their 6 year olds wander around the town by themselves knocking on random doors and accepting food from strangers.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

12-Dec-2018 22:55:48

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I used to go Carol Singing with my little girl chums as a child. Two of them were really good singers so we always made a few bob. Always spent it in the sweet shop and ate the evidence before we went home.

We were smart enough to know never go into a stranger's home, but I don't recall anyone ever actually inviting us. Maybe there weren't as many freaks around back then as now.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Dec-2018 23:12:40

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top