Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Your beauty is beyond compare with flaming locks of auburn hair
With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green... and I cannot compete with you
Jolene

blame it on a week spent in Nashville lol
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

06-Mar-2020 07:09:53

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well today will get better now that I have finished work.

I was unfortunate enough to be date code checking baby food in the household aisle today, right opposite the empty shelves that should contain toilet rolls and such, which were conspicuous by their absence, so was right in the firing line for the abuse because we have not got any. Also the lack of hand sanitisers, which are apparently selling on ebay for astronomically large amounts.. I should have grabbed and wrestled to the ground anyone buying it I suppose.

I would imagine Head Office will soon issue us with a one only per customer directive although that is a little late at the moment.

Also a run on paracetamol, ibuprofen, soap, dried and UHT milk, rice etc.

06-Mar-2020 12:57:35 - Last edited on 06-Mar-2020 12:59:48 by Ailysse

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J enesis,

Should have told them you used all the toilet paper wiping up all the expired baby food that got flung at that last group of people that were complaining. Seen what they say then...

I guess this is the benefit of buying in bulk. You can sit back and watch people scramble for items.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

06-Mar-2020 13:22:28

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top