Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Years ago (when I had a much bigger garden) I used to put them into string bags and hang them from hooks in the loft after they'd dried out.... takes up much less space than putting them in trays.

You remember when spuds and other veg used to come in those orange string bags, lol? I used to save them just for storing corms, bulbs etc.

Anywhere out of the frost will do; shed, garage, lean-to, one of those outside the front door cupboards that some houses have, even some cheap plastic temporary cloches if you keep them off the ground.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Nov-2018 16:47:18

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's a beautiful day today after several cold days, but apparently supose to turn to custard again tomorrow - I hope not!

Good morning all and I read today the Michael Jackson is earning 400 mil a year in the Forbes' list of highest-paid dead celebrities of 2018 :O I would like just 1% of that - it would be life changing ^_^
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

01-Nov-2018 22:28:33

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks, and a Happy Friday (and weekend) to you too, Wynd :D
And everyone else too, of course!

Not sure how good a weekend it's gonna be here; it's Guy Fawkes so there'll be loud firework displays all over the place tonight, Saturday, Sunday and Monday .... the doggies get very upset by it and I'm concerned about the oldest one because he's got a weak heart now :(
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

02-Nov-2018 15:59:36

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top