General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Happy Halloween Sweet Generals! =D

Hope you have a happy free candy day. =p

My son brought home enough candy to last several years, I told him to take out a descent handful and take the rest to school and hand out to his class mates after school. Apparently the teacher has the bag and he can hand them out tomorrow after school.

Trick or treating last night was amazing, we just kept running into different groups of parents/children from school - brilliant evening. Except I didn't buy enough candy for the door knockers. Last year and year before just a couple of knockers, years before that no knockers - so this year I brought less and trice as many knockers with large groups of children came last night, the last knocker was a lovely young girl from one of my boys class and I had to say I'd ran out :/ I felt so bad - so next year buying more definitely!

So last night was very social out and about and so many of the houses the adults had also dressed up to give out candy. So a fun night was had and our community is definitely getting more into trick and treating.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

01-Nov-2018 05:11:41

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
STUNT DOUBLE WANTED

Fame, action, glory and eternal youth awaits YOU!

All you have to do is visit our shop, walk in and pretend to be me.

Here's what you do.

Go to this thread: Click this!

and then make a post saying

"Its me, Corugi!"

Don't worry about all the details, I will take care of all that for you.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

01-Nov-2018 09:56:24 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2018 09:58:31 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A friend of mine keeps her tubers in the garden shed, covered with a layer of sawdust or wood shavings (depending on what's for sale in the local Pet Shop). She's had very few fatalities over the years, except for one year mould got a lot of them. Grrr.

Fingers crossed for the Glads, they hate it cold and wet :(
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Nov-2018 14:43:38

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top