Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Special drunken much loves to my favorite married to mr Feefs homegirl....

Feefs

Much love

Scouse - I loved you Jenny but in another way to how i love Feefs, difference being...Feefs would never fuck me off for no reason, still flyin the flag tho for you Jenny but in a sadder way #Eyes

Much love

Scouse - To everyone else <3 apart from the nob who thought it would be fine to entice children to waste their lives behind a computer screen.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

08-Feb-2020 04:47:10

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[lilac]Think spring!!![/lilac]

obvs need more BB colors if lilac isn't one of them! lol

@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

08-Feb-2020 15:20:41

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spooky, that's the colour I'm wearing atm but minus the sparkly bits. Just plain ole Lilac.

I went to one of those Nail Bars last year (or thereabouts) to get the Gel treatment (or whatever it's called). Not going again.

It took ages, at least it felt like ages, and they scuffed the surface of my nails "so the gel can grip". Wut? You just sandpapered my nails? When it went shabby and I had it taken off my nails were in a right old state, really weak. Took me ages to grow the damage out and back to nice strong non-snappable long nails again.

I just varnish them at home again, like I've always done.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

08-Feb-2020 16:46:08

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top