Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^

Hi :)

That's interesting. I didn't know Black Warlocks was the 'fastest' method. I just chose them because they're afk'able and I thought I could do this very boring collection of Marks while I do some ironing or other bits and pieces.

Even so, it'll probably take me about a century to collect 100.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

09-Feb-2020 08:35:55

nomolaS
Mar Member 2024

nomolaS

Posts: 21,327 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Here we go again - I quoted a post on this page this morning in between Fifi's last post and Sal VJ second post and it's not there :|

It might be time to make a new General Chat thread then. It is, after all, 1245 pages as of this post.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

10-Feb-2020 10:38:06

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Don't need a new thread yet. :P
But if it's removing Dong's posts then that's a serious problem!!
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

10-Feb-2020 12:12:32

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
New thread or not new thread that is the question...

Until it effects the back-end functionality or load time gets to be unbearable. I see no reason to recreate it. Last time around it was back-end functionality that caused it to meet it's demise.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

10-Feb-2020 12:43:52

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Depends if Dong hit the right button.

Preview or Post. Easy mistake when 1 is a little tired.

If it was the size of the thread causing issues it would have caused a few and not just 1. ;)
It may have caused more issues, perhaps people just haven't gone back to check their previous posts. I'm sure no one made a mistake though.
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

10-Feb-2020 12:54:06

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-signs petition to save dis thread-
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

10-Feb-2020 13:56:26 - Last edited on 10-Feb-2020 14:05:45 by Twillow

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^
Me too

I am suffering from the awful problem, when real life intervenes too much and seriously effects game playing time. ` Him Indoors` had his carpal tunnel fixed today and is out of action for two weeks, so have got shed loads to do, so only a quick foray now and again to use keys etc.

Was lucky enough to get caught out in TWO thunderstorms today while walking the hound from hell. We were on the top of the hill at the time too which was a bit nerve wracking. . Very odd weather at the moment.

10-Feb-2020 14:02:42 - Last edited on 10-Feb-2020 14:03:39 by Ailysse

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top