Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scaring people is for hiccups, not sneezing..

My German teacher always used to go on about how saying bless you sounded sOoO similar to the action itself lol
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

21-Jan-2018 13:23:11

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
still sipping and sneezing

lol

almost all our snow has melted away and we're having a heat wave of 45 ~ 50 degrees
(7 to 10 degrees for you all in that other system)
wheeeeeeee
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

21-Jan-2018 14:20:34

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
still sipping and sneezing

lol

almost all our snow has melted away and we're having a heat wave of 45 ~ 50 degrees
(7 to 10 degrees for you all in that other system)
wheeeeeeee

In my city our winter hardly ever goes below 7 °C - but the wind factor takes it way below that. Throughout the year my citys temperature usually ranges between 7 - 23 °C
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

21-Jan-2018 14:37:05

thuhbadguy
May Member 2011

thuhbadguy

Posts: 396 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All this time to work on the Aura Bag and Jagex makes it so presets don't work for auras.
You also can't reset any aura with Hellion Aura now because you need to use an aura you can't touch anymore on the Hellion Aura.

22-Jan-2018 14:47:21

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thuhbadguy said :
All this time to work on the Aura Bag and Jagex makes it so presets don't work for auras.
You also can't reset any aura with Hellion Aura now because you need to use an aura you can't touch anymore on the Hellion Aura.

I don't understand what you are saying sorry.

And hello general :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Jan-2018 15:06:13

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thuhbadguy said :

Same as the Daemonheim Aura, they must be building the bridge as they are driving over it...
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

22-Jan-2018 17:08:28

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Tycoon409

Welcome to the forums! =)

As Draco mentioned, you are likely to get a better response in the marketplace forum.

I guess I'll wander into game and see if I can catch you there.

(I haven't hidden your post here in case you want to copy paste it into your eventual marketplace thread.)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

23-Jan-2018 15:09:20

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top