Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
CM Nick said :
I've been stuck on the East Coast of Canada with rain and fog for the last couple of days, but back in Montreal today and it's a gorgeous day!

Good to be back :P

Welcome back, Kipperlugs.

Thanks Fifi :) ! Wasn't the most amazing reason for a trip - my sister's house burned down and my mother had an accident and is off work for a while - but it was very good to see family and be home for a bit!
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

21-Oct-2019 21:38:18

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Nick said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
CM Nick said :
I've been stuck on the East Coast of Canada with rain and fog for the last couple of days, but back in Montreal today and it's a gorgeous day!

Good to be back :P

Welcome back, Kipperlugs.

Thanks Fifi :) ! Wasn't the most amazing reason for a trip - my sister's house burned down and my mother had an accident and is off work for a while - but it was very good to see family and be home for a bit!

Gosh, I hope your family are doing ok. what a horrible experience your home burning down :| thats my second fear, 1st being an earthquake.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

21-Oct-2019 21:53:03

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Luckily my sister has a great support group of family and friends who have raised a bunch of money for her so far, and my Mom's recovering really well :)

Thanks a lot for you concerns! <3

Also here are some pictures of my parents' giant dumb huskies who I love to death!

Was nice to get slobbered on by these goofs.

21-Oct-2019 23:57:53

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aww they're lovely :D The sort of fur one could seriously snuzzle.

I really must try to get some pictures of our new dog but the Lyme's Disease is still affecting her and she just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps ...... Vet on Saturday for some more bloods to see what we can see. At least she's eating well (bit of a hog really), so that's a good sign.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

22-Oct-2019 00:45:57

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well the trailer was kinda meh. Pointless running in a forest scenes, space horses somehow riding on top of a star destroyer in space and that kylo and rey are going to fight vader clones and resolve their beef spoiled.

22-Oct-2019 03:21:42

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
blustery, rainy autumn day here
such that I had to put on -gasp- a coat lol
also, am sipping on a scary 120 mg of caffeine mango ginger 'natural' energy drink. I've had about a quarter of it and I'm jittery lol

Glad to hear the new dog is eating, Feefs. Huskies are adorable.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

22-Oct-2019 16:36:52

CM Nick

CM Nick

Jeremy Cheng said :
Well the trailer was kinda meh. Pointless running in a forest scenes, space horses somehow riding on top of a star destroyer in space and that kylo and rey are going to fight vader clones and resolve their beef spoiled.

I really enjoyed it, but I can see it not being everyone's cup of tea.

Also this trailer definitely confirms the leak I read of the plot a while back, so do NOT look at anything on the internet related to leaks for this movie if you don't want to be spoiled!

22-Oct-2019 20:37:16

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :

Glad to hear the new dog is eating, Feefs. Huskies are adorable.

They are beautiful dogs - I just looked up how much they cost in NZ, they are about 1k. anyway I saw this advert Why are huskies the most rehomed dog in New Zealand? :(
https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/cutestuff/67808433/why-are-huskies-the-most-rehomed-dog-in-new-zealand
These Huskies became popular from the Twilight movies and the TV show Game of Thrones and people found them hard to look after - what a sad story for these lovely dogs - it's a shame people don't research dogs and there behaviours and needs before getting them.

Keep warm Twillow - I have the heater on here and it's spring :|
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Oct-2019 22:37:12 - Last edited on 22-Oct-2019 22:37:52 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top