General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
massive blob of chewy

I think you inadvertently hit on the new name there, Scouse. Massive blob of chewy seems just perfect for the new name of Grief. :P

Scouse! I just saw you were the end of Clan Grief's thread. You are the master Griefer!

I guess you are the RS griever of all time. Sorry Corugi. =(

30-Jun-2018 05:54:01 - Last edited on 30-Jun-2018 06:07:51 by Molly Weazly

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gooooooooooooooood mornign all.

Yes Tuffty is here. It's so darn hot and can't sleep.

I totally enjoyed my trip out on Thursday. Went for a 6 hour ride in 30c+ heat on my motorbike. Loved it when I was at speed but standing in traffic was not nice lol. The roads were melting and so was I.

I did get the shock of my life. I bought a bottle of lucozade at a petrol station and it was wait for it a shocking £1.65 Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... I won't go there again lol. I can get 6 bottled at Iceland for £3. :P

You wont see me about much this week as I'm getting 2 new carpets. So have to pick the old 1's up and see if I need to decorate. Not looking forward to this as I have to take them to the tip myself. Not paying the council £100 lol.

Chat soo everyone and take care. Enjoy your weekend.

Remember it's F1 weekend and it's live on Channel 4. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

30-Jun-2018 08:20:29 - Last edited on 30-Jun-2018 08:21:43 by Tuffty

The contents of this message have been hidden

30-Jun-2018 10:06:08

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yep Dark I'm still around. Not as much as I would like but real life for me lately has been very busy. ;)

Yes FiFi they are robbers. But because there is a lot they chage more. It will all be in more then 3 bags see. I estimated around 10 bags. So I will do 2-3 trips to the tip at a cost of less then £10. Just not looking forward to the dust it will create. I will be sneezing for days lol.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

30-Jun-2018 10:55:19

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They make you bag it up? !!!! :O

How is one supposed to get a 3 piece suite into bags, one wonders. Our mob just count the items, not how big they are.

Councils are just weird. Idk how they can justify charging so much more in one County for the same service that's much cheaper in another. Doesn't make sense. Like, they've all got roads and lighting to maintain and so on.

Down here, we're still paying an additional 3% per annum for 'Operation Stack' - remember that, when our delightful French cousins closed the ports and Kent became a huge car park? Even though the vehicles came from all over the country, only people in Kent have to pay, lol.

I think the last disruption was back in 2015 (?) but we're still paying an excess on our Council Tax every year. Makes my blood boil, so it does.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

30-Jun-2018 11:39:36

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top