Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hope all of you having a good saturday :) Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

11-Apr-2021 00:00:31

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, my Saturday was good, it's now Monday evening and my son's getting stressed with a diep.io game. Some days it goes well for him, other days not so much, tonight it's the not so much and it makes me irritable and grumpy. He's had his second warning and one couch discussion. Any more out burst he's off for the night.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Apr-2021 07:49:11

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings from guess who.

Yes I'm not dead lol.

Had an accident on my motorbike and came off worse. Black and blue leg and a sick bike. Got the estimate for fixing it at over £1,100.... I can't see me paying that much.

E-Bay maybe my best bet. Also some spray paint lol.

I'll be back to normal this week with luck. Pains going just been very hard to sit in my chair with a throobing leg kneecap.

Hope all you boys and girls have been good too.

Take care chat soon. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

13-Apr-2021 13:43:55

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're just shy of 2 weeks away from forums!!
Can't say I haven't been worried. O_o
Good to hear you both made it out alive and able to tell the story. I've been well thanks :)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

13-Apr-2021 13:46:16

Illyric
Jun Member 2009

Illyric

Posts: 1,956 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Greetings from guess who.

Yes I'm not dead lol.

Had an accident on my motorbike and came off worse. Black and blue leg and a sick bike. Got the estimate for fixing it at over £1,100.... I can't see me paying that much.

E-Bay maybe my best bet. Also some spray paint lol.

I'll be back to normal this week with luck. Pains going just been very hard to sit in my chair with a throobing leg kneecap.

Hope all you boys and girls have been good too.

Take care chat soon. :P

Sorry to hear about your prang Tuffty, one of the risks inherent in motorcycling unfortunately. Glad you're not badly damaged but a shame about the bike.

I've been biking for more years than I care to remember (I am an old geezer) but only got around to undertaking any form of advanced training a few years ago. If you haven't done any, I thoroughly recommend it.

13-Apr-2021 21:46:14

nomolaS
Mar Member 2024

nomolaS

Posts: 21,327 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
42 pages now since last visit. I finally got a gaming laptop, a Lenovo Legion. There is some small issue with the screen hardware, that I hope doesn't return again - I''ve already had to swap this comp once, due to faulty hardware; screen died. Fingers crossed.

EDIT: sorry to hear about your accident Tuffty.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

14-Apr-2021 13:13:40 - Last edited on 14-Apr-2021 13:14:32 by nomolaS

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top