Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

Oh right, I said that already.

I was just in-game long enough to chop five yew logs west of Lumbridge Market. This was enough to attain 93 Woodcutting. Now all my F2P skills are level 93 or better. Will I go for another 99 next, or keep raising my lowest skills?

Yes...yes I will.

Good luck with your goals, and enjoy the weekend.

AD
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

19-Mar-2022 03:54:35

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :

I was just in-game long enough to chop five yew logs west of Lumbridge Market. This was enough to attain 93 Woodcutting. Now all my F2P skills are level 93 or better. Will I go for another 99 next, or keep raising my lowest skills?

Yes...yes I will.

AD

Just my luck to appear and show my undying love for you possibly within 10 seconds of your 5th log!!

I stuck around for a while during your 4 minutes and 48.2 seconds of afking lobbyness trying to catch your attention, with no avail....

Forgive my potty mouth'd comments "if you noticed them" but they were just my attempts to finally put 2 and 2 together.

The light has not yet gone out, i will be back next week trying again, i believe that one day you will notice me!!!

Much love

Scouse - That big fat guy who can't even hide from that guy who looks for big fat guys!!

E- Oh and btw, Happy friday friends "i know i'm late lol" but i still miss you and am thankful for the friendship and continual belief from some of you <3

Means a lot =)
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

19-Mar-2022 04:59:32 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2022 05:09:28 by Scouse

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Aslon Dak said :

Yes...yes I will.

AD

Just my luck to appear and show my undying love for you possibly within 10 seconds of your 5th log!!

I stuck around for a while during your 4 minutes and 48.2 seconds of afking lobbyness trying to catch your attention, with no avail....

Forgive my potty mouth'd comments "if you noticed them" but they were just my attempts to finally put 2 and 2 together.

The light has not yet gone out, i will be back next week trying again, i believe that one day you will notice me!!!

Much love

Scouse - That big fat guy who can't even hide from that guy who looks for big fat guys!!

E- Oh and btw, Happy friday friends "i know i'm late lol" but i still miss you and am thankful for the friendship and continual belief from some of you <3

Means a lot =)

Oh damn! I came here looking for you, Scouse! O_o I knew Friday was nearly over, so I thought I might find you here before Saturday struck.

Yeah, I don't really hang out in the lobby. Still, consider yourself noticed, mate.

One of these days you should just show up on a random day like a Tuesday, and confuse everyone. "Scouse just posted. Is it Friday again already? What is happening right now?!" :P

Take care Mr. Friday. Better late than later!
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

19-Mar-2022 19:48:10

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top