Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have all the auras and I never use them.

I think you can get by for the most part without them and I find them to be a big pain in the butt actually.

I also never used the premier artifact. I just want to play and have fun.

But I suppose for bosses they are mandatory. I doubt I'll ever do bosses, but maybe in five years or so, I might be ready.

Still think I can do without auras though.

29-Mar-2019 22:30:02

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
My early Spring bulbs were pretty mediocre, rather a lot of blind growths, but the later ones (hyacinths & narcissus mainly) are looking promising. The Paperwhites are in gorgeous full bloom, idk why some people say they are difficult.

I've been using chlorine on the weeds in paved areas, we stumbled across this evil substance via the Net as a recommended way to get rid of excessive moss growth on our roof. It was amusing watching the Ole Man shambling about on the roof wearing a backback full of chlorine, like some demented Ghost Buster.

Not sure if it's legal to use it as a weedkiller so don't tell anyone :P

You do know if you put some copper wire on the roof edge it will stop moss for years and years. https://www.sigroofing.co.uk/copper-wire-solution-moss-free-roof/

Good luck.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

30-Mar-2019 09:13:28

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh yes, we found out about that gem too :) He put a wide copper strip along the ridge tiles so the run-off goes down over the whole roof. But we wanted something to get rid of the enormous thick blanket of growth that was there - fast.

The copper really does work; we're two years in now and no moss at all has come back.
Very pleased!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

30-Mar-2019 10:12:36

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top