The contents of this message have been hidden

12-Dec-2018 10:34:37

The contents of this message have been hidden

12-Dec-2018 12:13:12

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Jeremy Cheng

Nice! I haven't heard of that book before, if you get it let me know how it is. :)

Yes sir I will also have Christmas day off. The plan is to spend Sunday and Monday partially with her parents while we do our own thing the rest of the day/night. Tuesday morning I would drive back to California. Unfortunately I don't think I'll have boxing day off though but that's fine.

Good morning General!
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

12-Dec-2018 16:04:17

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As some may know, I recently temporarily moved to the UK... and there's been so many Christmas things happening around here, it's crazy! Never saw anything like this back in Australia. Anyway, a few people mentioned to me that I'm not allowed in the UK unless a buy a Christmas chocolate advent calendar, so I'm a little late, but ended up buying one for my partner and myself...

Am I British enough yet?!
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

12-Dec-2018 17:01:46

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Ghazgkull said :
i can't wait to stop thinking about xmas for a whole year. literally the worst holiday on the calendar.

I don't mind it too much. I've always been a sucker for fairy lights.
I don't mind the houses decorated with lights and such... but the musical bands playing carols at shops when walking into them, as well as christmas music everywhere is kind of annoying.... I can't put earphones in and listen to my music because my partner says that's apparently very rude to do in the UK (walking around and being with people), even though it's completely normal in Australia :(
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

12-Dec-2018 17:03:49

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Almost.

You need to start addressing everyone as "Mate" or "Luv".
Avoid eye contact with anyone else at all. Always.
And complain about the weather at least once a day.

Then you'll be well on your way.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Dec-2018 17:05:29

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My 9yr old and his friend went door knocking after school yesterday, singing Christmas carols and selling flowers for money :O My 10 year old was there, but too embarrassed so stood back, but he took his share of the money and they spent it on junk food at the dairy <- that is absolutely shocking, I am just flabbergasted they did such a thing. How do kids come up with these things?
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Dec-2018 17:09:00

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top