Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :

It reminded me of

Very sad to hear of such an incident.. The reaction of other people can often be unfathomable, and sometimes very hurtful (especially if you are close to them). It tends to be that people who haven't experienced negative things first-hand have a very difficult time understanding exactly what situations put you through, and just how difficult they can be. Being stuck somewhere just further adds to it, and can compound any other issues (it also isn't that good for your own health, as you don't get enough interaction, and become more cut-off.. which even if you're a solitary person, who doesn't like mixing with others, can still cause you problems), and it makes any interactions you do have, that much more difficult, as you're always ending up feeling like people are being put out, whenever they see you, or help you (which tends to make you reduce contact, even more.. which makes it even harder).

I hope you're in a better situation, now; although losing someone is something that never goes away, and it's always different, for every person, but hopefully you are coping (I know the incident you mentioned wasn't that, but you mentioned he was late, so this part is in response to that).

06-Dec-2018 07:34:02

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This dude peddling something at the mall moved his head sideways in the direction of whatever the other ppl near him were doing. I thought that was very rude and offensive and I had to Suppress my Vexation. I don't respond to ppl trying to get my attention this manner.

06-Dec-2018 07:38:48

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Sorry to hear that Yusou Bhoroi, what a horrible experience. I am pleased no lasting injuring - it sounds like you are very lucky.

It reminded me of my late son when he was 11/12yrs old, he rode his bike to the swimming pool after school, I was working looking after a young girl with down syndrome. I believe it was on his way home (same road as the swimming pool) a lady driving forward out of her driveway knocked him off his bike and didn't even offer him a ride home or anything. He had trouble walking, and with his sore foot and bike he walked home which was up a steep hill; we lived in a different suburb from the swimming pool, about 40 odd minutes walk. Anyway the next day, my sister picked us up and took as to the hospital to get it x-rayed and he'd fractured a very small bone. I don't own a car, so after the hospital, I asked my sister if I could go shopping at the supermarket, she said yeah sure, when I came out she started abusing me for taking so long - I was at the hospital with you for several hours and bla, bla, bla, bla - I was shocked, I have this child who has been involved in an accident, fractured his foot, I don't own a car - he was off school for can't remember how long, I needed to shop for food, it was a new pay week, I can't expect my son to walk to the shops - he needed to rest his foot, plus it was illegal to leave him unattended at home.

Life can be hard at times without a car, having to rely on people at certain times.

How is your relationship with your sister as of now?

06-Dec-2018 08:19:39

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yusou Bhoroi said :
Dong U Dead said :

It reminded me of

Very sad to hear of such an incident. The reaction of other people can often be unfathomable, and sometimes very hurtful (especially if you are close to them). It tends to be that people who haven't experienced negative things first-hand have a very difficult time understanding exactly what situations put you through, and just how difficult they can be. Being stuck somewhere just further adds to it, and can compound any other issues (it also isn't that good for your own health, as you don't get enough interaction, and become more cut-off.. which even if you're a solitary person, who doesn't like mixing with others, can still cause you problems), and it makes any interactions you do have, that much more difficult, as you're always ending up feeling like people are being put out, whenever they see you, or help you (which tends to make you reduce contact, even more.. which makes it even harder).

I hope you're in a better situation, now; although losing someone is something that never goes away, and it's always different, for every person, but hopefully you are coping (I know the incident you mentioned wasn't that, but you mentioned he was late, so this part is in response to that).

Thank you for your kind words.

@Jeremy Cheng we are not talking, the last time I spoke with her was last Christmas I believe and honestly, I wish I never rang her, it turned to custard.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

06-Dec-2018 10:40:57

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good morning General! I hope all is well with everyone :)

Only two more weeks left in this semester! I'm mentally exhausted.

I already picked my classes for Spring 2019; Spanish II, Earth Science, and Internet Technologies.

After Spring 2019 all I'll have left is one more math class and a year worth of computer classes, then I'll have my associates degree in computer information systems and eligible to transfer to university as a upper division student. ^_^

I wish I had more time for RuneScape but I have to continue this grind for my future.
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

06-Dec-2018 17:04:12

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, D E L A Y! Yes, you will finally enjoy some vacation. And nice on the Spanish II class. Yo sé qué la pasarás con una A! Good luck ^_^ . "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

06-Dec-2018 17:13:31

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Wynd! How have you been buddy?

Right?! I'll have three weeks to relax and enjoy myself... This semester I currently go to school Mondays and Wednesday-Saturday. Next semester will only be Monday-Thursday so I'm happy about that!

Spanish II will be fun, I picked the same professor from my summer semester. I'm sure she's going to remember me since she interrogated me last semester during our one on one oral finals about the classmate I'm still dating haha.

Trabajaré duro y conseguiré una A.

I appreciate it!
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

06-Dec-2018 17:58:26

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been good. Just working hard. Thanks for asking.

When I was in university, I always took classes Monday-Thursday because I wanted a three-day weekend ^_^ .

¡Buena suerte!
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

06-Dec-2018 18:29:28

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top