Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Ailysse said :
Singularity said :
Good thing I saved some beans from POF. The XP from Golden Dragonfruit with those Supreme Growth potions is insane.
I am not quite yet at a farming level high enough to do these unfortunately, but wondered wether it is possible with skill boosts. I know I made my Divine O Matic with a skill boost before I had got to the right level in Invention and was then able to use it, but do not know how this would apply to farming. You might be the right level to plant things but would then not be when they are harvested, but would that then not matter ?

According to a video, you can boost to plant them (requires 111 Farming if boosting). I don't know much else about them. I'm only doing them because it's DXP and I had some spare GP (seeds are very expensive).
Thanks. Might give that a go. Nearly at 112.

29-Feb-2020 04:24:25 - Last edited on 29-Feb-2020 04:25:42 by Ailysse

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just been on a bike ride to get some lunch. Nice and sunny where I live and looked awesome.

Went to another local town for a burger and I hit a blizzard lol. Had to pull over and sit to wait it out. Was fun.

Back home now and bike all tucked up under a nice waterproof cover.

Hope your days go better. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

29-Feb-2020 14:06:22

nomolaS
Mar Member 2024

nomolaS

Posts: 21,327 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
nomolaS said :
I'm lagging pretty badly in every world. I get continuously lag spikes every minute or so.

I normally see you in my world and I rarely have trouble there - maybe stay there??

Goodluck :)

But I've tried a few, and these lag spikes are in every world.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

29-Feb-2020 15:52:47

nomolaS
Mar Member 2024

nomolaS

Posts: 21,327 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apparently my bad Internet connection was due to a fault in a fiber line with my ISP, they've rerouted traffic or something since I can get online with a landline now. We also have high winds atm, up to 70km/h and 100km/h gusts of wind.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

29-Feb-2020 20:48:14 - Last edited on 29-Feb-2020 20:49:35 by nomolaS

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#4V41FS013] said :
Dong U Dead said :
[#4V41FS013] said :
Should we have a thread refresh?

Nope, not needed :)

Why not?
You are the one advocating for a thread refresh. Reasons FOR a thread refresh should be presented.

I do not think a thread refresh is required in the absence of a good reason for one. Change just for the sake of change rarely makes sense.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

01-Mar-2020 05:06:02

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top