Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Haha I hear you on that! I usually wait until the weekend to enjoy a cold one. I don't like drinking during the week knowing I have work and school the following day.

Yes, indeed. You have to keep these apart! :P
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

16-Feb-2018 20:37:05

Locutus
Mar
fmod Member

Locutus

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,836 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wish the weather 'round these parts were like California right about now...
I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

16-Feb-2018 23:09:34

Locutus
Mar
fmod Member

Locutus

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,836 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Streaker_gif said :
Nosword said :
how else can you get through work

Coffee, free toast and the thought of the drive home!

I've been on call this week, so I drive home....and then I'm still not free from work. :@
I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

16-Feb-2018 23:13:12

Streaker_gif

Streaker_gif

Posts: 149 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Locutus said :
Streaker_gif said :
Nosword said :
how else can you get through work

Coffee, free toast and the thought of the drive home!

I've been on call this week, so I drive home....and then I'm still not free from work. :@

My older sister suffers the same fate as you mate, she is a care worker for old people and usually just as her shift is about to finish she gets a call and gets another 1-2 oldies added.

May not sound too bad but this call is usually about 8pm at night and she does not get home until about 10pm and she goes out at 6;30 am
Bare bottomed men do not cause offence, ask Eve, she quite liked Adams

17-Feb-2018 02:43:56

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lucky you. wheat don't get any breadifits here, dunno rye. they probably loaf us
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

17-Feb-2018 11:42:44

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top