Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :

I have my eye on about 20 on Amazon. But the sneaky people are putting their prices up daily now so when Friday comes they drop them and people think they are getting a bargain. 1 gfx card went up over £80 it's shocking what they can do lol.

In our country that is illegal.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

20-Nov-2018 21:33:10

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,305 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Popular youtuber and streamer A Friend/Dovydas/Erasergaming just announced on his twitter he'll be a dad! Congrats!

Got nothing against people wanting to become a dad in general, and if it was planned, great, but A Friend's situation the past few months feels like changes like this are happening too fast, as if something went wrong somewhere.
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

20-Nov-2018 22:26:11

Daibhi

Daibhi

Posts: 1,176 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Ooooooh. First snow of the season this evening. Only lasted about an hour and didn't settle for long. But it's early for us this year so I hope it's not the harbinger of a brutal Winter.

Windy is a good way to get a look ahead in terms of the weather - covers nearly all aspects.

I'll save you looking for the snow tab:

https://www.windy.com/-New-snow-snowAccu?snowAccu,54.767,-5.767,5

Find myself using it more than I do anything else, even sailors/fishermen use it because it also covers what the sea is doing so it's pretty in depth.

20-Nov-2018 23:03:05

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Jeremy Cheng said :
The same beggar asked me for money at the mall again..smh the only time random ppl talk to me is for directions or beg. I wish I was famous!

If I knew who you were and walked pasted you or saw you somewhere I would say hello, but you may see me and quickly get out the phone and start chatting or cross the road...

21-Nov-2018 06:16:08

Knight Kobra

Knight Kobra

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys :D just started to stream on Twitch! When I stream RS it is usually to teach then community who is new to bossing and making gp/questing! Looking to gain veiwer count as well as expand a decade of RS experience. Feel free to watch, sub, or add me as a friend! Twitch is @Kussmane Learn how to boss and make gp!

21-Nov-2018 07:18:07

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Knight Kobra said :
Hey guys :D just started to stream on Twitch! When I stream RS it is usually to teach then community who is new to bossing and making gp/questing! Looking to gain veiwer count as well as expand a decade of RS experience. Feel free to watch, sub, or add me as a friend! Twitch is @Kussmane

all the best :)

21-Nov-2018 16:11:55

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top