Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just watched a video of a gentoo penguin trying to outrun a hungry sea lion and now there are tears in my eyes. Poor penguin. I should have known when the headline said: tries to outrun. I don't usually see survival of the fittest up close and personal. Note: The other dozens of penguins got away.

Nature is brutal.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

07-Feb-2018 14:35:45

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
I just watched a video of a gentoo penguin trying to outrun a hungry sea lion and now there are tears in my eyes. Poor penguin. I should have known when the headline said: tries to outrun. I don't usually see survival of the fittest up close and personal. Note: The other dozens of penguins got away.

Nature is brutal.

Awww - how sad.

The last time the kids and I were at the beach, on the wharf side of the beach this little penguin was swimming around for the whole time we were there which was a good four hours - so that was pretty cool.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

07-Feb-2018 15:45:36

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I fear I have led a sheltered life, Drew,
especially when it comes to TV type things lol =)

I think I would have only been able to watch 2 or 3 minutes of it.

I kept starting to click to stop watching and then would think oh! maybe he still has a chance (even though mentally I knew he didn't)

anyway, on a slightly different note
it seems like most "unusual" meat things are described as tasking like chicken.

and on a completely different note: today is my niece's birthday and i haven't sent anything!
online favorite shop to the rescue! lol
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

07-Feb-2018 17:03:28

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top