Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good afternoon!

I'm definitely ready to gain 10 pounds from all the ham, mashed potatoes, and stuffing I'm going to be enjoying.

After class tonight I might pick up a 12 pack of Modelo since I have Thursday-Saturday off from school and work! :D

I hate drinking while eating, I never catch a buzz and I just feel bloated afterwards haha.

Are you ready for Thanksgiving?
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

21-Nov-2018 20:02:10

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Wynd said :
D E L A Y said :
Happy Friday everyone!
Heya, Delay! How is it going for you?

Sorry for the delay, I'm doing great! Unfortunately I wasn't able to login during DXP weekend but I had a great weekend with the lady. I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving and looking forward to not having class Thursday-Saturday!

How have you been?
Hahaha! Sorry for the delay ;) !
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

21-Nov-2018 20:10:01

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Good afternoon!

I'm definitely ready to gain 10 pounds from all the ham, mashed potatoes, and stuffing I'm going to be enjoying.

After class tonight I might pick up a 12 pack of Modelo since I have Thursday-Saturday off from school and work! :D

I hate drinking while eating, I never catch a buzz and I just feel bloated afterwards haha.

Are you ready for Thanksgiving?
Of course I am! That food isn't going anywhere by itself XD!
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

21-Nov-2018 20:10:55

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Posts: 25,052 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For me it was the green bean casseroll. My mom makes a really good dish of that.

This year we’re just going simple and making a pizza from scratch rather than go all out for a few of us since big family meals no longer happen due to how spread out people are now with life and whatnot.
Can I turn in a paper without citing all sources?
"No."[1]
1. William Shakespeare, Hamlet , Act III, Scene 1, line 96.

21-Nov-2018 23:52:54 - Last edited on 21-Nov-2018 23:53:55 by YtHaar-Mej

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
What's your favorite thing about Thanksgiving? Food related. :P

GRAVY

YtHaar-Mej said :
For me it was the green bean casseroll. My mom makes a really good dish of that.

This year we’re just going simple and making a pizza from scratch rather than go all out for a few of us since big family meals no longer happen due to how spread out people are now with life and whatnot.

Last year when it was just myself and my mother for Thanksgiving (all the other siblings couldn't get home and my Father was out at sea) we did this and made 2 delicious gigantic pizzas and an order of garlic fingers, which are a kind of East Cost Canadian infamous staple... so delicious...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garlic_fingers
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

22-Nov-2018 00:12:29

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Unfortunately ebgames doesn't have any socks I like and the aquaman wallet I saw doesn't have a zipper which I need so my cards and cash doesn't fall out. At least the mangosteen pudding and blackcurrant drink is good.

22-Nov-2018 02:47:39

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top