Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Razoozle
Aug Member 2022

Razoozle

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone! I am curious if anyone knows how the attuned king black dragon outfit would work if you were to fight him with other players. Would you still get the kill count or do you have to solo him? Old but new at the same time.

03-Sep-2018 03:42:54

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Transcendent said :
You can block 10 unwanted prizes when you spin to get what you want more, and you don't have to buy any Treasure Hunter keys to accumulate 6k cogs if you convert the others into cogs and save them up over several months.

I will give this a go and see if it works :)

I can't give it a go, all my heart's which I had hundreds of are all gone - so I don't know how players can use 10 or high amounts of hearts to achieve cog's unless they buy tickets.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Sep-2018 06:08:39

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Dong U Dead said :
Transcendent said :
You can block 10 unwanted prizes when you spin to get what you want more, and you don't have to buy any Treasure Hunter keys to accumulate 6k cogs if you convert the others into cogs and save them up over several months.

I will give this a go and see if it works :)

I can't give it a go, all my heart's which I had hundreds of are all gone - so I don't know how players can use 10 or high amounts of hearts to achieve cog's unless they buy tickets.

proper management of hearts is obviously the solution to your problem. i recommend learning how to do so as soon as you can.
WAAAGH!!!

03-Sep-2018 07:52:37

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spookily, I won 1,000 cogs on the purple gem from Alice. They are agonisingly slow to use up, even with the little power-up thingyjigs. I used them eventually (nearly fell asleep doing it).

Good enough xp I suppose (I can only suppose, I was too bored to check if they are actually worthwhile, lol).

But dull. Ohhh my Lord !! so dull.

Looking forward to things getting back to normal now for a while. Y'know, what with the Beach, then DXP, cape tokens and whatnot.

I think I no longer have an excuse to not do the big list of Quests I've been ignoring for the last two years. And the pile of Clue scrolls.

And I'll have to put on my Big Girl Pants and learn how to kill some scary slayer monsters now, that might actually kill me. Camel Warriors, anyone?

Eeeep!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

03-Sep-2018 10:36:50

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Razoozle said :
Hello everyone! I am curious if anyone knows how the attuned king black dragon outfit would work if you were to fight him with other players. Would you still get the kill count or do you have to solo him?

I'm not too sure, unfortunately.

Congratulations though, Feefs. :)

03-Sep-2018 12:43:55

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top