Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Ancient Drew said :

That feel when your ent barely gives you anything on your farming run. Seriously, 40 coconuts and no bonus cactus spines really sucks. I need better than that to get my bond by the 4th.

Yes it was you that usually gets great results from farming - can you please explain all you do and use and wear?
I still use the same setup of legendary greenfingers aura and juju farming potion, and usually I had some damn good luck on my side, but it's just not been happening much recently. It's starting to come back a bit though. Hoping I get something nice before I get to work today though.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

03-Jan-2018 05:37:30

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Dong U Dead said :
Ancient Drew said :

That feel when your ent barely gives you anything on your farming run. Seriously, 40 coconuts and no bonus cactus spines really sucks. I need better than that to get my bond by the 4th.

Yes it was you that usually gets great results from farming - can you please explain all you do and use and wear?
I still use the same setup of legendary greenfingers aura and juju farming potion, and usually I had some damn good luck on my side, but it's just not been happening much recently. It's starting to come back a bit though. Hoping I get something nice before I get to work today though.

Thank you and good luck :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Jan-2018 06:35:01

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks, you too. :)

I got 92 toadflaxes, that's a record for my herb runs. 5 cactus spines, 55 coconuts and 20 white berries. Berries could have been better but I'm very happy with everything else and got 1.12m in total from it. :D

Edited to comply with the current GE prices.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

03-Jan-2018 15:42:51 - Last edited on 03-Jan-2018 15:49:01 by Ancient Drew

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Norne said :
sarcasm fails, sorry guys.

I don't know if it was sarcasm as so many put down RS3 for what ever reason some in clever ways...

Well to be fair I have 99 all so leveling is...uh..a little tough in most skills.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

03-Jan-2018 17:21:06

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Norne said :

I don't know if it was sarcasm as so many put down RS3 for what ever reason some in clever ways...

...Do you bother to look people up before commenting on their levels, or do you just type the first thing that comes to your mind, expecting it to be seen as a serious comment?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

04-Jan-2018 12:45:08

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,326 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Dong U Dead said :
Norne said :

...Do you bother to look people up before commenting on their levels, or do you just type the first thing that comes to your mind, expecting it to be seen as a serious comment?

Why do you ask rhetorical questions?
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

04-Jan-2018 13:59:35

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top