General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morning Delay and morning General

4A6F6B6B75 said :
D E L A Y said :
I can't believe the next semester already starts next week for me. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. :P

Same except that I can believe it!

Can I ask you if you are English or American??

I am presuming you are English for some reason...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

02-Jan-2018 18:42:44

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
90wc on OSRS, still havent got a level in rs3 in years. Im a success! "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

02-Jan-2018 21:38:54

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sarcasm fails, sorry guys. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

02-Jan-2018 22:48:53

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :

That feel when your ent barely gives you anything on your farming run. Seriously, 40 coconuts and no bonus cactus spines really sucks. I need better than that to get my bond by the 4th.

Yes it was you that usually gets great results from farming - can you please explain all you do and use and wear?
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

02-Jan-2018 23:47:49

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top